Panty Droppa

Damn, I feel like I started this book four weeks ago and it's already coming to somewhat of an end. I just hope y'all don't hate me when the end come (Epilogue).. I'm trying to decide if I want someone to break up or someone to die..

But then again I know a lot of you are gonna be upset but there can't always be a good outcome.

Julian will pop up soon.. BTW

(9 and 10) Panty Droppa

"We been spendin time, wanna make you mine. When your not around you're still on my mind. And I hope this ain't suprising but I been fantising. This ain't no joke let me clear my throat (Uh uh uh). I wanna make love to you (This right here's a panty droppa). This is my panty droppin love song. Nothing but your heels on, Lovin you (This right here's a baby maker) And we'll be making babies tonight." - Trey Songz

Rod looked at the paper one more time as he sat outside his house. He knew there was a chance he could got it from one of the woman he slept with years ago but he got hisself check no later than five months ago and the only person he had been intimate with was Mariah.

He left the envelope in the car before walking to the house and going inside.

"Daddy?" Two voices called, one from Nyomi, the other from Mariah.

"Aye, Riah we gotta talk." Mariah stood, giving Nyomi her pencil for her work book on alphabets.

"What'd they say?" Mariah asked as once they walked into the kitchen, resting her elbows on the kitchen counter before looking Rod into his eyes.

"I'm HIV positive." He told her, watching as she grew stiff. It took her a few minutes to take it all in. After Rod and Mariah married, she made him get checked. This time, she thought he would be clean but she just wanted to be positive.

"You're serious? Raheim, this not something to joke about."

"Mariah, do I look like I'm joking?" He sighed, sliding his hands down his face.

"Who is she?" Mariah let her head fall in her hands, her eyes watering. As much as they been through, she thought he was down and done.

"That's what I need to be asking you, I ain't fucking nobody but you."

"Me?" Mariah, lifted her head, "Why would I throw most of my life away? I've never looked at any man the way I look at you. Over the years we been together, sometimes I guessed you were cheating but we'd either be on a break or not talking but now I understand. Together or not, if I put my love, pain, and time in you, you respect us. You think I didn't notice when you looking over some other female body? I understand your a man but you don't respect me as a female or our relationship. We have children together, do you think about how that will affect them?"

Mariah turned her head, not wanting to see his face.

"Mariah, look at me," Rod took her chin in his hand and forced her to look his way, "this is HIV. Baby, this not just some shit that'll clear up in a few days, this life. I would never put you or myself in a position where you would have to deal with that. I haven't touched any female but you ever since I told you I changed. I don't look at any female but you with love and lust, I might throw a few glances but I told you I would always be there."

He sighed and kissed her lips, "let's get checked again, at Champy job."

She nodded, "I love you."