One

Troye's p.o.v

It's the end of summer break and I have school today.
I spend most of the time with my girlfriend Emma this summer. But now we have school we will see each other less and I will miss her of course but I don't know something has changed between us.

I take a shower and get dressed. I get a text from Emma.

Emma: good morning sunshine.

She is so nice to me but I don't feel the same about her as I used to but I don't know how to tell her.

Troye: morning😊

As I'm walking to school I get an other text from Emma.

Emma: something wrong babe?

I hate it when she calls me babe. I ignore her text and I arrive to school. I go to my locker and see a new boy on the other side of the hallway. I have never seen him before but he looks cute. He has dark brown hair and beautiful green eyes. He looks at me and I turn around. 'Shit' is whisper to myself. I close my locker and walk to my first class.

I sit down in the back and see the boy walking in. I'm looking at his beautiful eyes again when I notice he is looking at me too. I look away but I see he is getting closer to me. 'Can I sit here?' He asks and points at the chair next to me. I look at him again 'yeah sure' i say. He sits down and doesn't say anything. I keep thinking how stupid I must have sounded when I told him he could sit next to me.

*bell rings*

I get up and want to leave this room as fast as I can. I trip over the boys foot and fall on the ground. 'Shit I'm sorry' he says and he tries to help me. I fell on my head and I'm really dizzy. I try to say something but I can't. Everything is dark and I don't remember anything.

I wake up in my bed. I look around but there's no one here. I get out of bed and tries to find someone. My head hurts really bad and I'm still really dizzy. I walk downstairs and the boy and Emma are here. 'Hey Troye how are you feeling?' The boy knows my name? 'I..I'm fine..' Emma gets up and gives me a hug. The boy is looking at my head and then he looks into my eyes. 'I'm gonna make some tea. Do you want some Troye?' I nod my head and Emma walks away.

I sit down next to the boy. 'I'm so sorry I hope you're okay' he says. 'How do you know my name?' I ask him. 'Emma told me about you. You're probably really happy with her' he smiles. 'I.. ehm' Emma walk in and I stop talking. 'What are you talking about guys?' The boys answers 'I asked Troye if he is okay' Emma sits down next to me and hugs me again. It's actually really painful but I'm not going to tell her. 'You're so nice Jacob' she says to the boy. So his name is Jacob. 'Troye?' Emma and Jacob are looking at me. 'What?' 'I said maybe it's smart for you to go back to your bed' Emma gets up and takes my hand. I walk with her and I look at Jacob. He is smiling at me and I walk upstairs.

When I lay in my bed Emma wants to kiss me but I turn away. She looks confused at me and walks away. I fall asleep and I have a nightmare. I wake up screaming and I start crying. I hear someone walking upstairs. Jacob runs into my room. 'Are you okay Troye?'