Chapter 10

Low POV
"Hello" I said through the phone when Asia picked up. Yes Asia and I been messing around Behind Chris back for about 2 months now and I gave her ass a week to cut him off and yesterday made a week but she still haven't hit me back with the good news so I had to check up on her. "Yes what do you want I'm kind of busy at the moment" she said sounding very annoyed. "Busy doing what I hope packing cause yesterday made a week so did you cut this nigga off or you still fucking with him" I asked Getting straight to the point. "Well um I Haven't done it okay Chris is a good guy and what we've been doing is wrong I don't want to do this anymore it's time to stop" she said causing me to look at the phone like bitch what. "So you saying you Wana be with him" I asked. "That's exactly what I'm saying now I'm done fucking with you me and Chris are planning on getting married he proposed and I said yes so that's that and that's the end of us I'm sorry I do have strong feelings for you but I don't want a thug I already been there and done that with rah and Chris is different and different is good so that's who I'm gonna be with I'm sorry we had to end like this but we shouldn't have even started this shit in the first place" She said on the end of the phone in tears. I began to laugh at her. "What's funny" she asked with the biggest attitude ever. "You are if you think you bout to just stop fucking with me hahahaha" I couldn't help but laugh as I spoke to her she just didn't know that the next words she said were gonna determine her faith with Chris. " I AM DONE WITH YOU I SAID I WANT TO BE WITH CHRIS AND THATS WHO IN GOING TO BE WITH NOW YOU CAN REALLY GET THE FUCK OFF MY LINE AND LOSE MY FUCKING NUMBER" she said telling and hanging up in my face this bitch just don't know she done fucked up hahaha!
What is low up to now????
Sorry if these chapters are kind of short but I'm trying to get done with this book so I can start a whole new series.