Chapter 12

Chris POV
Proposing to Asia was the best thing I could have done. A nigga wake up with a hot meal every morning and when I get off work. Ma most definitely wifey material. I think shit is finally looking up for us . We joke more, laugh more, talk more, hell we even fuck more. I think life with Asia as my wife is gone be all good once her ass actually start planning the Damn wedding. It's like every time I bring it up she just says "Chris let me do this" haha just thinking about her sassy ass attitude makes me laugh.
"Good morning baby girl" I say walking into the kitchen where of course baby done prepared a feast eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and my favorite a tall glass of orange juice.
"Good morning babe how'd you sleep" She asked leaning over kissing me and handing me my food.
"I actually slept well knowing that your gonna be my wife in a few months because I can get use to this shit" we both laughed.
*Ring Ring Ring*
"Hello" I said answering the phone for my homie low.
"What's good bro what you on for today" he asked
"Shit chilling with baby prolly why wassup" I asked stuffing food in my mouth.
"Who is that" Asia asked with an attitude of course.
"Its low baby chill" I said laughing.
"AW what he want" she asked
"Shit I can find out if yo ass would stop being so nosey" I saiid laughing some more and going back to my conversation with low.
"Man fuck allat we need to get together today shoot some hoops or something it's been a while you know and plus I got some shit I need to get off my chest"
"Aite bet we can go ahead with that now and I'll just take A out later on tonight I'll meet you at the gym bro gone get ready to get this ass whooping cause I'm shooting straight 3's" I said laughing and hanging up the phone.
"What was that all about" Asia asked looking at me hard as hell
"Nothing babe low just wanna talk and hoop that's all I'm taking you out tonight though so don't even trip I'll make it up to you I promise" I said kissing her and grabbing my gym bag out the hallway closet.
Only a couple more chapters and the book will be done guys sorry for the wait !