Is It A Dream?

I can't believe it! I, Lilly Linton, proud suffragette, finally has been able to get the right to vote!! And guess what, I am leading a group of women riding on bicycles, with my mouth full of solid chocolate... which has already melted.. and suddenly someone pops out of the crowd and I am forced to stop my bicycle. Wait.. wha- Mr.Ambrose..?!

Look Lilly, he's is grinning at you..!

What in the name of solid chocolate was he trying to do- trying to get under my bicycle and get reduced to a messy pulp..? And why in the world is he trying to flaunt his perfect and sparkling teeth like a lunatic!?

So you admit you like his teeth.. Oops, my bad. You actually like him totally! Admit it Lilly!

Shut up! And seriously? You think that I would like that cold granite-faced miser of a man?

Well, he is nice to you at times, isn't he?

Umm.. yes but not at all times okay? What I actually mea- why is the world shaking?? I was so busy arguing with myself that I didn't realise when that blasted employer of mine had picked me off my bicycle and was carrying me all the way to Empire House.

"What are you doing? Leave me! Let me go you blasted chauvinistic son of a bachelor!"

He immediately let go of me once we were inside Empire House.

"I apologize, Miss Linton. Please be kind enough to forgive me of my behaviour and I assure you that it won't happen ever again."

As his words registered in my mind, my jaw dropped and probably dug a hole in the ground. Why all of a sudden he was acting so... gentlemanly..? Well, you like him when he is ungentlemanly only.. isn't it Lilly? Of course not!

"Lillian..!!" I scowled at the sound of my oh-so-sweet Aunt 'Bear'ank. What the hell!? What was Aunt Brank doing here in Empire House?

Uhhhh! I woke up! So this was a dream huh? But how nice it was! Really, Mr. Ambrose was so sweet! Go away! Except Mr. Ambrose, everything was just wonderful in my dream. Surely, I don't like this sugar-coated Mr. Ambrose.

"Open the door Lillian! It's already 8:30! How long do you want to laze?"

Oh God help me! I am already half an hour late now! Quickly I finished my chores and slipped out of my shed as Mr. Linton.

I started running. On the way, I suddenly stopped. My mind drifted away to the thoughts of a certain cold-faced miser. So, you don't like him, right? No, I DO! What!? You admit that? Oh great! Wh- that just slipped out. I didn't mean it!

I pondered over what my self-conscience  told. Do I really.. h-harbour feelings for Mr. A-Ambrose..? Oh yeah you do! Go tell him that cold chauvinistic son of a bachelor before he asks out that Ms Hamilton! The mention of her name angered me, but I was filled with a new kind of energy when I finally decided that I would tell Mr. Ambrose what I feel about him. Yes!

Now, Lilly, isn't it high time we have been standing here doing nothing and wasting time. Run Lilly, run!

I ran as fast as I could, to the Empire House and up the stairs. Sallow-face looked surprised at my excited and happy state today. Well, there is a perfectly valid reason..!

I reached my destination floor and greeted Mr. Stone loudly. Very, very loudly than usual. He handed me that day's mail and I hopped my way inside my office.

5..4..3..2..1..

Plink!

And that was what I was waiting for! I quickly opened it and found exactly what I was hoping.

Mr. Linton
My office, NOW!
Rikkard Ambrose

I squealed like a stuck pig and turned the knob of the connecting door. Click! I entered inside and the cold air of inside took away all of happiness and confidence that I had.

"Mr. Linton!"

-~^_^~-
So, how was it?? It's my first fanfiction and if I made any grammar mistakes, please let me know.

I know Lilly and Ambrose may be a bit out of character in my fanfics, but whatever.. *couldn't think of anything else lol*

Please comment how you felt about it.. and don't forget to vote if you liked it!!!