Chapter 4

Sierra's pov

I walked out of detention. Who knew how boring detention was. I had to go home and get ready because we were going to go Blake's house for dinner. And I had to dress 'appropriately' what does that even mean? It's just dinner. I hurried to my car because I was so late. I was almost there when a guy, a really hot one may I add, stopped me. I smiled sweetly at him and said. "I'm in a rush right now, can we talk tomorrow. And before you say something if you don't I'm not gonna hesitate to punch you."
He looked at me and laughed. "Well tomorrow would you like to come over and you know my parents are out so you can make as much noise as you want," he asked in a very husky voice and then winked. I might agree. He'll be my first hookup in America.
"You know that offers very tempting, I'll see you there." I replied in a my slutty voice. He bent down and my lips met his.

When I came home my fathers' were there all dressed up in suits and ready to go. "Why are you so late," one of them asked.
"I had detention."
"Why?" The other one asked.
"It's a long story, I'll tell you it later. You go and tell them I'm coming in about half an hour okay." I pleaded them.
"Okay," they both agreed.
I kissed them both on the cheeks as they went to their car. I waved at them before hurrying to my room.

I never had time to unpack so all my clothes and things were still in boxes and suitcases. I looked through frantically trying to find something to wear, I finally found the perfect thing. I found this full length purple dress that was very sparkly. I paired it up with some high heel and a a headband. I am obsessed with headbands. I put on some pieces of jewellery and did my makeup lightly, who likes their makeup caked on anyway?

I rushed out to my car and I just realised that my car and I matched. Hahaha. I drove to Blake's house, surpassing all the speeding laws. When I finally pulled up in front of his house I just hoped his friends weren't there. Please god. I will promise to be a good person. Or as much of a good person I could be.

I walked cautiously to the front door. I took a deep breath before fisting my right hand up and knocking on the door ever so slightly. I just realised they had a bell so I quickly pressed that. Again and again. Suddenly the door opened and I was face to face with the blonde one um... ZACH! That's it.
"What you doing here?" He asked quite arrogantly may I say.
"Erm... My dads' are in there and I'm pretty sure I haven't got the wrong address," I replied with a slight smile in my face. He groaned and opened the door for me, I thanked him before walking past him into the house.

As I walked in one of my dads' stood up and declared, "Our princess has arrived," while the other one bowed. I laughed as I saw Blake and his parents do that too. His friends looked out of place on the side. Poor things. Anyway I courtseyed and walked over to my uncle and auntie and greet them.
"Why don't you kids go up and do things that kids do," Blake's mother suggested.
"Mum we are NOT kids, god bless you," Blake replied in the religious kind of tone. Anyway we all decided to go up to his room.
"OMG you were playing COD, can I join!!" I pleaded.
"Of course, but you might wanna change first," Blake said while gesturing to my outfit.

I walked over to his cupboard and looked for something to wear. Yes, I am one of those girls. I found a really pretty hoodie which probably would come to my knees so I didn't need to take out any pants. It was the one that all 3 of them got a few months back when it was for  Sierra's birthday. It was super cute and i could see that Zach and Chris were mentally questioning why he let me wear it. Them two are so stupid. Sigh.

Blake and the guys were still in the room but I didn't really care

Blake and the guys were still in the room but I didn't really care. I took of my dress leaving me in my matching under garments. I could see Chris and Zach checking me out. I smirked at them. As I slid the hoodie over my head I realised it came quite a bit above my knees but me being the lazy slut I was decided to leave it. I then settled down with a controller and said in a very threatening voice "Game On!"

***

That's chapter 4 done. Yay!! Next chapter will be in Chris' pov and it's gonna be just about the dinner ☺

Sorry for not writing in a long time. I'll be uploading more in the next 2 weeks.

What Sierra wore to the dinner at the top🔝

Today's question is what is your favourite song? Mine is actually "Just the way you are" by Bruno Mars.

Thanks for reading!! Bye my wattinions

Xx