Hideyoshi Nigachika X Reader

(Slight angst?)

Be ready to cry. You ken cry if you want too.

___________________________

"Hide?"

She peeked over at her blond-haired boyfriend. He looked...

Sad again.

Why was it that he was always so sad? Was it because of her?

She poked his cheek. He looked up at her and forced a grin. Though, she could tell how fake that grin was. She could see the sadness behind it. She could see through his mask.

It's been this way ever since he best friend's disappearance..

He'd distanced himself from her, though he still showed affection and love for her, showered her with love in the best way he could. She did the same. She did her best to support him.

~☆~

One day, he returned from work. He had been out delivering messages and had returned to her, happy.

"Hide? What happened?"

She asked grinning. Though, once he told her the news, her grin disappeared, and was replaced with a sorrowful look.

"So you're leaving to fight the one-eyed owl..?"

He grinned and nodded his head.

"But.. Hide, that's dangerous. You could die!"

She begged him to stay by her side, but he left. He left her alone. All alone, for his friend.

Kaneki Ken.

Oh how she despised that name now. She hated it. She hated him.

~☆~

One day, a knock was heard at her door. She walked over, hoping it was her beloved orange-haired boyfriend.

But it was not.

Instead, it was an investigator.

"Are you somehow related to Hideyoshi Nigachika?"

She nodded her head, hoping to hear good news.

"I'm his girlfriend."

She told him.

He then explained what had happened.

"So... H-Hide... D-Died..?"

She dropped to her knees.

The investigator nodded, sadly.

"He was very brave."

She began to cry, cry her eyes out, wail. Scream. Shout. Tear everything apart. Her world, everything...

Was gone.

All.

Because.

Of him.

Kaneki Ken.

She would find him. She would hunt him down, do whatever she could to avenge her beloved. She would do anything, anything for her love. She missed him. She was left alone in this cruel world because of him.

And so, she looked up from her lovely boyfriend's grave, and yelled at the sky.

"I WILL FIND YOU KANEKI. I WILL. AND WHEN I DO, I WILL KILL YOU!"

Oh, how blind she was to see....

That she would kill her beloved' most prized possession. She would be killing his best friend. But surely, it was okay, was it not? After all, he was the reason as to why he had died.

All his fault.

She had become a monster.

A monster, who was lost in the world. Alone..

Left alone.

Without him.