Ayato Kirishima X Reader

"Ayato.."

He was killing his sister, slowly.

"Ayato! Stop!"

You called out his name desperately. He was killing the only blood-related family member he had left! How stupid could he be?!

That was when you had enough.

You stood in front of Touka just as he attempted to attack her.

"Ngh!"

"(Y/N! N-No!"

Touka cried desperately but now it was you VS Ayato. No going back. It was to late for that now. There was nothing she could do but watch, seeing as she was weak. Ayato looked pained.

"(Y/N) stop this or I'll kill you."

He growled, still attempting to attack you as you dodged. Every attack he made, you dodged until finally, he impaled you.

His ukaku impaled you straight in the stomach, and you fell to the ground, breathing heavily, knees weak as you threw up blood.

"..."

He silently watched and just as he was about to end you, a white-haired male flew at you, picking you up and holding you close as he blocked Ayato's attempt to kill you. You couldn't believe Ayato. Willing to kill his own family member and girlfriend..

It disgusted you.

You silently watched as Kaneki left you in a certain orange-brown haired male' arms as he carried you and placed you next to Touka. He sat next to you as you all watched Kaneki fight Ayato.

'I can't believe him..'

You looked over at Touka and saw hurt, betrayal, anger, sadness, and so many more emotions in her blue hues. You to felt betrayed. You couldn't help but to hate Ayato. But then again...

You also loved him.

It was to hard to just let the teen ghoul you'd been dating for two years now go to waste. Even if he was a tsundere (a very cute one at that), you two shared many similarities and you were fond of eachother. You loved eachother.

But now you also hated him.

You watched as Kaneki was about to impale Ayato, ending him. But you stood up, ignoring Nishiki' and Touka' calls for you to come back. You stood in front of Ayato just as Kaneki' kagune impaled you,

Right on your heart.

You smiled at the white-haired male and looked over at Ayato, he stood there, on the ground, shocked. Kaneki looked shocked as well but was at lost for words.

You, his best friend, he'd just hurt you.

He just hurt his own best friend.

Kaneki looked pained. He looked guilty. Sad. Angry. Angry with himself.

Ayato was on the verge of tears as he stood crouching near your dying body, you reached up and cupped his cheek in your hand as you looked up at him, smiling.

He looked down at you, tears threatening to spill. And that was when he broke. He screamed. He cried. He wailed. He sobbed. You had never seen such a horrible scene like this before. He had never cried in front of you before. You didn't think he ever would, or that he was the type to ever cry or show how he felt.

You continued smiling up at him.

"Kaneki.."

Said male looked down at you, guilty, angry, and sad.

"Don't blame yourself. I decided to save him. You decided to save me. So don't cry. Don't blame yourself. Don't cry for me please." 

Then you looked over at Ayato, tears threatening to spill from your (E/C) hues.

"Ayato.."

"Yes?"

He looked down at you, still crying.

You smiled.

"Can I ask you for something before I go?"

"A-Anything.."

"Kiss me."

He nodded and with tears spilling from his blue eyes, he leaned down and kissed you passionately, and softly, it wasn't a kiss full of lust, but love.

You smiled happily.

"I love you Ayato."

"I love you too.."

He was still crying.

"Let's go home."

Those were your last words before you closed your eyes, smiling contently, as your body went limp in his arms. He held your frail dead body in his arms. He stood up, still holding you close and sobbed.

"Yeah.. Let's.... Let's go home."

He walked off, with you in his arms, Kaneki, Touka and Nishiki following, a dreadful and pained look upon their faces.

"I'm sorry I was weak."

-- Extended ending because I Ken.~ --

There he stood. Like every other day. In front of her grave, looking down. He never cried anymore though. He had lost all his tears after that dreadful day. He was emotionless now. Never smirking. Not even a chuckle.

He was quieter. Not a snarky remark was made unless he was angry and wanted to lash out at someone.

He hated him.

Kaneki Ken. Haise Sasaki. Whatever, same person.

They were the reason you were dead.

They were the reason he had changed.

They were the reason you were...

Gone.

He swore to find him and kill him one day. And when he did, he would make sure it was a painful and evitable death. He would make sure he screamed, cried, and begged for help. He would make sure he died. Painfully.

He would make sure he paid.

Even if it would cost him his own life.

_____________________________

So, wha'dya think? Needs improvement? Comment please. And a vote would be nice. More coming soon. Sorry about the "Let's go home" part. I actually felt a bit guilty writing that. I felt like crying too. Anyways, as I was saying.. I'm thinking..

Juuzou next. ♡

P.S: (I love you) Tell me if you find any grammatical mistakes. ☆

-Hida