Diseased Frog

First of all, I'm so sorry its taken me A YEAR to update this story, I've been juggling work and stuff but don't worry for I have a plot!

Secondly, 1.2K read?! Woah guys., i love you. 

=======

Trying to catch my breath, I smile the biggest smile I could possibly muster without basically passing out. They know my song, they know me?! I give my fist a kiss and raise it up to my friends that have passed, "I wish you were here" I whisper to the sky. 

I left the stage after giving the rest of the guys and big thank you hand gesture, "Hey, you okay?" Austin puts his hand on my shoulder, his eyes were sympathetic, "Yeah, i feel great!" I smile to him and he returns the smile. I look onto the stage from the side and watch the guys play Legacy, Andy slipping me a few looks from time to time. 

'He makes me feel safe from the world', I thought to myself. 'Woah?! Nickii get yourself together!' I mean, I was gay and he wasn't interested, what is this? 

I watched his movements on stage, he looks like the stage is his home. He rocks the mic stand, jumps around and generally looks like he's having a kick-ass time. I hope that's what i'm like on stage, I honestly lose myself so for all i know i look like a diseased frog.

In the middle of Rebel Love Song, Andy motions to me to get on stage, my feet run before i can even think about it. I jump around, sing along and i feel like i'm having the time of my life on stage with him. He holds my hand as we jump and sing/shout, i smile at him and smiles back.

The crowd cheer and applaud as we exit the stage, i was yet breathless again as was everyone else; sweaty and breathless.

"We continue to kick-ass" CC yells and kicks a leg, I chuckled as his enthusiasm. "Well atleast we don't lick ass" Ashley laughs at his terrible joke, Jake and Jinxx shake their heads but lightly chuckle also. 

"You kicked ass" Andy turns to me, referring to LoveKills. It made me smile how he, the stage god, think that I kicked some ass. "thank you" I hug him but I was faced with his chest due to his height, he held me for a little longer than expected. He pulled away and I looked at him, his eyes were peaceful and soothing. Everyone had seemed to abandon us so it was just me and him. Fuck.

Suddenly, he leans down and smashes his lips on mine, moving in sync with my lips. Fuck, Fuck, FUCK OH MY GOD. My belly erupts in knots as my heart pound. fuck. 

He pulls away and looks genuinely shocked with himself. "Fuck, Nickii I'm so sor-" I cut him off, kissing him again. 

Our lips synced like we were just meant to be, his hand stokes my face as my arms snake around his waist. This feeling is purely indescribable. 

I wanted more, I wanted so much more.  'I'M NOt GAY?! WTF' my brain tries to understand what is happening. 

We pull away, catching out breath in unison. "Fuck" I breathe out so him, he smiles and so do I. "I don't think i'm gay anymore" I laugh and he laughs too. "I hope so" he winks at me.

I like him. FUck, I LIKE HIM.