11; alphas and acid trips

11 ➽ ALPHAS AND ACID TRIPS   [UNEDITED]

"Call your dad," Elise instructed Stiles once they had safely made it to the locker room. It was the place in the school with the smallest amount of windows, so they deemed it the safest.

"And tell him what? 'Oh, hey Dad, there's a werewolf at the school'?" Stiles scoffed, shining his flashlight around the room.

"Say that there's a gas leak, a fire, anything," Scott insisted. "If it see's a parking lot full of car's it'll take off."

"Unless it doesn't and it kills every cop there- including my dad! There's no way I'm risking it!" Stiles protested. "It took a wolfsbane-laced bullet to even slow Derek down."

"Stiles is right," Elise nodded. She knew that if someone had asked her to involve her mother in any of what was going on she would refuse, too. "We'll just have to find our way out ourselves."

"How?" Scott asked.

"Well," Elise shrugged, "We find a way out- there's no way the Alpha can be watching all of the exits- and we run. Like, really fast."

"But there's nothing near the school for at least a mile," Stiles shook his head as they ventured closer to Coach's office.

"What about Derek's car?" Scott suggested.

"That could work," Stiles nodded, "We get outside, get the keys off his body, and get the hell out of here."

"And Derek. We can't leave him," Elise nodded, placing her hand on the door handle to Coach Finstocks office. She knew that she should be freaking out, but the shock of everything that had happened was definitely taking its toll.

"Wait," Scott whispered, pulling his sister's hand away. "I just heard something."

"Something like a person or something like an Alpha?"

"I don't know," Scott muttered as they all began backing away from the door. Stiles moved to shine his flashlight at it, but Elise smacked his hand back down. "Hide," Scott hissed as a shadow appeared in the door's window.

Stiles stumbled into the nearest locker, with Elise and Scott ducking into a pair opposite of him. From where she was hiding, Elise had a perfect view of the door leading to the office. She clamped a hand over her mouth to quiet her breathing as she watched the doorknob turn.

A shadowed figure stepped into the locker room. She watched in horror as the figure began moving toward the lockers where they were hiding. Her locker door was thrown open and she was tugged out by her arm. "Ow, dude, get off," she heard Scott hiss from next to her as he was pulled free from his hiding place as well.

"What the hell are you kids doing here this late?" the janitor asked and Stiles climbed free from his locker.

"Just let us explain," Elise demanded as he began shoving the three of them toward the nearest exit. "Come on, you have to listen."

"No, I don't," the man shrugged, clearly fed up with high school students as a whole. He threw open the locker room door and motioned for them to go. The three turned around to protest, but the janitor was ripped backward and the door was slammed shut in their faces. Blood spurted onto the door and pried her brother away from the door.

"Run!" She screamed as she pushed the younger teens in front of her. They headed for the nearest exit. The three students threw their bodies against the door in an attempt to open it but found that it was blocked with something. Elise peered through the gap to see what was trapping them. "He pushed a dumpster in front of the door."