Moonrise

"Ah? I told ya to keep your business outside my door!!" Your mother yelled at the furious pirate captain. You stood behind her together with your sister (s/n), not sure what to do. "You freaking bitch... I told you to fucking serve my crew!!" He yelled back, taking out his gun. "I wouldn't do that. My daughters are Devil Fruit eaters. They will kick yer ass." The elder woman replied eyeing him. (S/n) let random branches grow out the man's body, while you used your Blood-Blood powers to control the rest of the crew.

The bar where the scene was happening,  'Luna Voyage', was dead silent. However, a pair of golden eyes was witnessing the discussion with full attention. "Ngh-! You win today, (m/n), but I'll be back next month, and I'll bring this place down!" The man shouted angrily as he turned around, gesturing his crew to follow him and left the bar. You let out a deep sigh as your sister and mother laughed. "Who did he think he was?" (M/n) let out, taking out booze to serve the other costumers. "Right? I could have totally kicked their asses!" (S/n) cheered, continuing her job as the bar maid.

You took a few pints and walked over to the table who ordered them. "Sorry for the disturbance, please enjoy your drink..." you apologised to the customers and bowed a bit. The golden eyes locked their vision on you. Your long, (h/c) hair was truly a sight to behold, together with your gorgeous (e/c) eyes, a trait you shared with your mother and sister. Your graceful but shy movements were beautiful to watch, and the smile you kept complimented your pink lips and pale complexion. You walked over to the owner of these eyes and placed a glass with red wine on the table.

"Here is your drink, please pardon the distruption." You apologised again and smiled. It was a man that ordered the wine, and not *just* a man. "...Mihawk-san." You finished your sentence. He was a regular costumer as the bar was an elegant place, unless pirates decided to pass by. The swordsman smirked, tipped his hat as a way to thank you and took the glass. "Don't worry about it." He said as he drank the liquid.

-------------------------------------------
Oh dear, I hope this chapter didn't suck so much...