Chapter 1

A/N: Ok this is the new story. I want to try and over come the awkwardness of writing smut so I'm writing a story based around it. It probably won't be very good, at least in the beginning. But I don't plan on this being very long anyway. Also I don't really condone prostitution, but this is just a story. Kellin's pov unless stated otherwise. Also since this is the first chapter, there won't be smut, I need to set the story, but I promise there will be. Well I hope whoever reads enjoys! Let's get started.

Kellin pov

"Thanks mate" one of my clients Oli said to me.

Oli is a nice guy, and great in bed, we just got done with his session today. I don't see him all the time only maybe several times a month, but he tips well.

Now I'm a postitute, it wasn't my childhood dream to be one, but life took an unexpected turn three and a half years ago, and it left me with no other alternatives for money. All my exes from back in high school and college always told me how good I was and that I have a great body. So I took that info and used it to my advantage.

When I was just about to turn 22, I had to drop out of college, because I was wrongfully accused of something that occurred on the campus. I never did it, but I had no choice but to quit. My family was furious with me. They tried to sue the school and everything. But was unsuccessful. Now I came from a pretty wealthy family. I grew up in a huge mansion in Oregon, which is where my family still lives. I went to one of the top schools in this country, Princeton University without debt. I was studying to be a pediatrician. But once everything happened I had to give up that dream.

I was living on the streets in New Jersey, which if your not familiar are pretty scary. There's crack heads and all sorts of drunks and stoners everywhere. So one night as it was just starting to get cold in the north east. I walked around the nearby city of Trenton and I stumbled upon a strip club. Now my family didn't know about this yet. So I still had a little bit of money being handed to me though my debit and credit cards. Only about $100 a week it was enough for food and water at the time, but not a place to live.

So I went into the club and bought a drink and something to eat. Plus it being warm inside helped a lot. I was immediately hit on by like five of the strippers there. After a while I was eventually offered a job there by the owner his name is Austin. So I took the job to get extra money and maybe a place to live. And I never went back to Princeton NJ.

I'm gay and open about it, my family didn't care about that. It was when they learned that I've been using the money to go to strip clubs and pay the postitutes. Then eventually working as one that's when they flipped on me. They cut off all sources of money to me and they disowned me as a son.

It hurt like hell when they did that. It took me a long time to get over that and move on. But it was the sex that kept me distracted. It took me a while to really believe that this is going to be my new life. But I'm completely content with it now. I make enough to own a small apartment and to buy safety precautions like condoms and lubes and all that, plus clothes and food. I've even splurged to get tattoos.

I've been working here for three years and it's great. I get a set salary from Austin, once a week, plus tips, but that's based on how well you did and the client I'm attending too. I meet all kinds of people. I have great friends that also work here. The great thing about this club is the freedom. There's straight and lesbian girls that work here, and there's straight and gay guys that work here. We also have one guy who likes to cross dress and he's a great guy too, his name is Jeffree.

Life has funny turns but it's worth the wait. Speaking of waiting I no longer have to wait. Because my most loyal client just came in. His name is Vic and I've seen him everyday or almost everyday for the last two and a half years. I don't like to play favorites but he's my favorite. And damn good looking too.

"Hey Kellin" he said in his oh so sexy voice, that I have grown to love very much.

"Hey Vic" I reciprocate the sexy tone.

"You ready?" He asked, we've know each other a while so there doesn't have to be any flirting.

Ok so after knowing him and having sex with him so much, I've grown to have an attachment to him and a bit of a crush too, I never let that get in the way of doing my job.

I nodded and he took my hand and lead us to the back of the club where the rooms are. I'm normally the bottom and I love being the bottom, but I can top of I'm told to. However Vic most certainly isn't a bottom. He's so dominate over me, it's hard not to be a bit intimidated by him sometimes. But despite him coming into a strip club everyday he's the nicest person I've ever met and I mean really nice.

He's also really caring and humble. He also leads a pretty normal life. Vic is 26, and he has a normal job as a music teacher at the high school nearby. He tips well too. He knows that doing this can get him fired. But the club and Austin take every precaution to not get us shut down.

We have security to check people as they enter. You have to be 21, and we also have a machine that can determine real and fake IDs. And there's a contract that has to be signed as a mutual agreement. And you also have to get tested for any STDs, if your positive then you can't come in, we also have to get checked regularly. We are pretty safe around here. Nothing ever went wrong, since I've been here.

"Well let's get to it Kels" Vic said to me, and I smirked at him and happily did as I was told.