Chapter 14

Natsu POV

Something is wrong. I don't know what it is, but I have this uncomfortable itch telling me that I need to do something. I swear if it has anything to do with Lucy I won't hesitate to rip apart the threat.

"Natsu! Hurry up!" Erza shouts ahead of me. I just grunt and pick up my pace.

"Maybe you should slow down!" I return and she just scoffs.

"Only the weak slow down. Are you calling me weak Natsu?" She turns to me with that scary glint in her eyes and I pale.

"No! Not at all!" I defend while shaking in fear.

"Be a man!" Elfman exclaims while coming up next to me.

Deadpanning I don't bother responding, but rather I focus back on the itch. I need to figure out the cause of this and I need to do it now. But how? I don't enough to do anything, hell I wouldn't be able to anyway with where Erza is taking us.

Apparently there's a deserted island she came across a while back and she figured, with the destruction that we all cause, that this would be the best place. The bad side of coming here though is that we will have no connection to the outside world for the rest of the week.

What if something really did happen?

No, I'm just being paranoid.

****
Erebus's POV

(Warning- there is sex between two male dragons in this part, it's not that detailed, but feel free to skip it. There will be another point of view after this though, so make sure you don't skip that.)

While waiting for my puppet to return to me, hopefully successful in his objective, I decide I might as well let out some frustrations on my pet.

Still in my shadow dragon form I stalk over to where Acnologia sleeps silently. I then bite at his tail making him jump and look at me.

"Yes, master?" He asks sleepily and I jerk my chin, gesturing for him to get up. Which he does without question even though I can see the confusion dancing in his eyes.

"Make a single sound and I will kill you." I respond icily and swiftly mount him. His eyes widen in surprise for a second before realization shows, but he remains silent.

Without any other warning I push my slick neglected cock into him. I feel his walls clenching around my shaft tightly, making me clamp my jaws around his neck. He immediately relaxes at the silent threat and I begin to brutally pound into him.

Much to his credit he doesn't utter a single noise throughout my animalistic abuse. I make a mental note to reward him at some point. I dig my claws into his hips as I speed up, nearing my release, which falls upon me not even a minute later.

I momentarily go limp from the aftereffects from my orgasm, panting against the back of Acnologia's neck. I allow the images of me taking the innocence from my sweet Heartfilia, impregnating her, and forcing her to birth and nurture my offspring. This causes a purr to erupt from within me, but that soon turns to a deadly snarl when I realize one thing.

Her innocence has already been taken by another.

But no matter, I can still claim everything else. As well as have her be the mother of my children.

****
Lucy POV

The dark fog starts to lift and I fight to open my eyes, it's hard but I manage. It takes a while for my vision to clear completely and I use that time to make sense of everything that happened.

Firstly, I was drugged. By who I don't know, but I have a feeling I'll get to know that soon. I also have no idea why, I doubt I'll get to know that though.

Secondly, I'm in a moving vehicle, most likely a van, and going somewhere, probably a really bad somewhere. But I will fight tooth and nail to get out of there, even if I lose my life in doing so.

And lastly, I'm fairly certain that this has to do with the upcoming war... But why do they want me? Why not go after Erza or Mira? Even the master would be a better target than me, the guild would go insane and start tearing everything apart to get him back. If they could even get him that is.

Oh now I get it, they took me because they know I'm the damsel in distress, right? No, not anymore, these people have another thing coming if they think they will get anything from kidnapping me. A grin creeps onto my face just as I hear a shuffling next to me.

I whip my head over to face the thing and my eyes widen to the size of saucers.

"Sleep well?" Gray asks with no real emotion in his voice. He just peers down at me with a look of distaste.

"W-what are you doing? Where are you taking me?!" I shout and glare at him enraged though my voice is still a little thick from the forced slumber.

"Well to answer your first question, I'm doing my job and for the second I guess you'll find that out soon enough, princess." He sneers and gets down in front of me so that we're at eye level, "But don't worry, if you cooperate and be a good girl, nothing will happen to those you love."

My only response is spatting in his face, this pisses him off and he backhands me. I clench my jaw, but that doesn't stop the yelp from escaping.

"You'll regret that soon enough, but until then... Sit back and enjoy the ride." With a final sneer he gets up and goes back to whatever he was doing beforehand.

"I won't be the one regretting anything." I mutter spitefully and silently start planning my escape.

-----------------------------------------------------------
HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Oh jeez I'm so late, but that's ok because I'm making it up with this update, hopefully it's good enough to compensate... 😅 ANYWAYS I hope you all enjoyed it and until next time, bye!!