The Proxies pt.3 - Creepypasta

//probs gonna do a few more parts//

~Masky's point of view~

"Toby, I tried to make you look a little less pale, does it look good?" I ask, putting away the concealer and foundation.
"Yeah I actually look a little more human like then corpse!" He says grinning.

"Yeah, true that! Go find a scarf or something to cover up your face a little." I say pushing him out of the toilet, locking the door. I sigh, starting to take off the mask. I know I had to, but I felt vulnerable without it. I sigh again, successfully removing the mask. I then stare into a pair of blue(or brown. Since I do not know his eye colour) eyes, my eyes. Whatever. I looked just like normal!

A few minutes later I slowly walk out of the bathroom with the mask in my hand.
"Toby are you ready yet?" I ask just to make sure he still was there.

"Yeh, how about you?" Toby said, walking to me.
"Yeah I'm done too, let's go. I'll drive." I say walking out to the, car we somehow had. "Sit there." I say pointing at the passenger seat to Toby. He sits down and I start the car, driving out to a bigger road.

~Time skip until they get there~

"Wow, it's been awhile since I last went out!" Toby groans while getting out of the car.
"You literally sat in the car for 15 minutes. How can you feel tired from it?" I ask.
"I dunno, I guess I do get tired easily thought" Toby says before making a tic.
I facepalm at Toby, he could be so childish!
A few minutes later we walk in,
Shit there was so many people here!
I kinda regret going now, but whatever. A choice was a choice!

"Come Toby, let's go get a basket..." I say pushing Toby with me to the baskets.
"Let's just get what we came for, especially waffles." Toby mumbles and I nod.

~About an hour later~

"Toby have you gotten the flour?" I ask after finding him.
"Yeah, were done now! Let's go pay" He says, now standing in the line, waiting.
"Good"

~In the car~

"That actually went well! I was scared I were going to tic any second, but I didn't!" Toby exclaims, happy.
"Yeah, thank God for that!" I say, laughing a little.

"Ha yeah!" Toby says, also laughing.
Just then I notice my cheeks hearing up while looking at the cheerful person sitting beside me. Who could be annoying and I mostly wanted to kill, but I still loved him.

TIM NO STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!
I groan a little, uncomfortable since my whole body was feeling hot now.
"Lets go home now, okay?" I say starting the car.
"Okay, wonder if Slendy is proud of us now?" He says but I ignore it, trying to not feel hotter then I already was.

~Time skip until the evening + Toby's point of view~

"Slendyyyyyyyy, what's for dinner?" I ask, being the annoying ass I was.
"Potatoes and chicken" He answers, continuing with the dinner.
"Sounds nice, Baiii!" I say, running out of the kitchen. And since I didn't have any better to do, I went searching for Masky. He'd been acting really weird since we got home earlier... Maybe he was in his room. So I glide down the hall since I had really fluffy socks on, but I hit the wall. Damnit, this happened almost everyday!

I open Masky's door, seeing him sitting on his bed with a book, curled up in a blanket. Man it looked cozy!
"What are you reading?" I ask, making him jump a little.

"I'm reading Harry Potter, leave me alone." He says, ignoring me. Again.
"Okay, just wanted to tell you that Slendy is making dinner!" I say before leaving, closing the door and walking to my own room.

~To be continued~