The Proxies pt.4 - Creepypasta

~Toby's point of veiw~

I wake up with a strange feeling, so I sit up and yawn. Not feeling like opening my eyes. I groan, why did I wake up... It's not even morning. I lean against my wall, half asleep for at least 10 minutes before I open my eyes and looking around.

At first I don't notice anything weird until I see someone sitting on my desk. Without thinking I let out a small screech, thinking some unknown person was inside my room.
"What was that for?" I then hear the person say, it had a familiar voice... But I couldn't put my finger on who's...

"W-who are you?" I ask, confused.
"You've lived with me for a year! How can you not know who I am?" He answers, sounding a little upset.
"Masky?" I say, more confused then ever.
"Yes. It's me." Masky says. Probably nodding but I couldn't see since it was so dark.

"Why are you inside my room in the middle of the night?" I ask, wondering of how long he'd been sitting there
"Turn the light on Toby, it feels awkward talking to you in the dark." Masky then said, standing up, I think.

"Oh okay, will do." I say, reaching for the light switch of my bedside lamp(you know what I mean). I find it and press it, making a part of my room bright, automatically I feel more confident.

Then I turn arond to see Masky standing beside my bed, he had his mask resting on his nose not showing the upper part of his face, just like earlier at the shop when he wore a hoodie that covered it, I swear I've never seen the upper part of his face!

"W-why are you so close?!" I ask stuttering, leaning closer to the wall.
"Oh no reason, should i sit down instead?" Masky says tilting his head a little.
"Yea, maybe... It feels creepy having you standing there, staring at me." I say trying to get as far away from him as possible.
"Okay I'll sit here then?" He says, sitting down beside me.

"Okay, now I want to know... Why are you in my room anyway?" I ask, wanting to know the reason he were creepying me out like this in the middle of the night.

"Oh yea, you were tossing around and twitching more then usual... I heard you bumping into the wall countless times, so I snuk in here through the window since you always sleep with the door locked. And until you woke up I sat on your desk and waited for you." Masky explains, now hugging his knees.

"Oh... That makes sense. Even though I don't remember having a nightmare..." I say and Masky nod, and if I don't mistake myself, I swear he must've moved closer to me.

"Sometimes you don't remember stuff happening, it's weird, but not with dreams." He says and I close my eyes for a moment, and soon, I'm asleep again.

~Masky's point of view~

I notice Toby falling asleep again, he looked so adorable when he was asleep... Why did it have to be so hard to love someone that you know is heterosexual? Whatever...

I get up  to turn the light off, but just then I get a look of Toby's face, it looked so innocent when he was sleeping somehow... Before I knew it I had leaned in and now I was kissing Toby's lips, seconds later I pulled away, realizing that it was wrong. I mean he was my "brother", if you put it like that. But I couldn't help it, I loved him after all. "I hate you Toby." I whisper before pulling my mask down and leaving the room, making my way to my own room.

When I walk in I immediately ploof onto the bed, realizing I have to undress in order to sleep. So I get up again, removing my jacket and pants, leaving the mask on.
Again I get In bed, falling asleep in the cycle of 10 seconds.

~the next day, or rather said, 4 hours later~

"Masky wake up!" I hear Toby yell at me. I slowly open my eyes, seeing Toby staring at me. I immediately blush sitting up, realizing I was shirtless made me blush even more. Thank God I had my mask on or Toby would wonder about it.

"Toby- I.. Good morning " I say pulling my duvet closer to me.
"Do you mind walking out while i get dressed?" I ask, trying to cover myself as good as I could.

"Yeah sure, just get down to breakfast soon, Slendy wanted to talk with you about something." Toby says leaving.

I get up, putting on my pants and the jacket. Why did Slendy send Toby and not Hoodie? I sigh, I cant hold my feelings for Toby in anymore.... Tonight I'm going to sneak into his room again, it was pleasing to watch him sleep.

A few minutes later i walk down to the dining room where Toby and Hoodie we're fighting over the last waffle. I grab a plate of cheesecake, sitting down and starting to eat.
I wonder what Slendy wanted to talk about with me. I think, sighing as u keep eating.

~To be continued~

So here's a longer part^^ Hope you liked it!