I Can C

"Being able to see isn't always a good thing, sometimes I see things I don't want to."

  I was walking home from school when it happened, well not exactly my home, but a place I can call home. It was an after school program that many other kids called home, and I volunteered there. I was down the street when I noticed a dog that I had never seen before. I shrugged it off and continued walking, I figured it was a stray so I continued on my way without much thought, there was often times many stray cats and dogs where around.

  It was about 5:30 when the program ended, i stayed till 6 though to help clean up. My mom didn't get home till 7:15 anyways and my dad worked till 9:00. I waved bye to the person who runs the place before leaving, I was unsettled when i saw the same black dog from earlier was still starring at me. It watched my every movement creepily.

"Uh.." I said awkwardly "Hi..?"

Nothing.

I was incredibly creeped out as I awkwardly started walking away, ready to run if it gave chase. Heh, that's funny, that's my name. I looked behind me, the dog had moved, not far, just about a foot. It was still watching my every movement though. I was beyond thoroughly creeped out. I started running, and ran all the way home. I wasn't running cause I was scared, I was running because that dog creeped the hell out of me. When I got home, I looked down the street and I was relieved to find the dog hadn't followed me. I didn't sleep well that night.

  The next morning proved I hadn't slept at all, well the very little sleep I had was very easily broken. I had been that creeped out, and that wasn't easy. I got changed, brushed my teeth and hair and got ready for school. My normal routine, skip the breakfast as usual. I walked to school, no sign of the dog. It was when I was in science class when i noticed the dog in the window, staring dead at me, me out of all people.

"Damn street dogs." I mutter

"Is something wrong, Chase?" Mrs.Something (i forgot her name) asked.

"Nothing, just a street dog that's all." I reply.

"You mean the shadow? It's probably just a kids shadow that's all." She said

I swear that's not just a shadow, I'm probably just imagining things again. Damn you over active imagination.

"Are you sure your okay​ Chase?" She asked

I shrugged. "I don't know honestly."

"Why don't you go home early today?" She asked

"I think I'll be okay, if I feel like I need to leave I'll tell a teacher." I replied

"Okay​." She replied.

The truth is, I didn't want to be alone. Not with that dog at least, he- she- it - it creeped me out. It kept staring at me, not at any anyone else. Me. After school I usually walked with my friend Nick, and we usually talked about things like fandoms. Yeah​, we are both fanboys. Ships, Books, TV shows, Anime, Movies, Manga the whole package, most importantly the feels. I didn't see the dog, I was happy I didn't. Again, it creeped the fuck out of me and I'm hard to creep out, my over active imagination made me used to creepy things. Fandoms just made it worse, but I managed every night to make it without a nightmare till last night.

"I had a dream last night." I said "Well.. A nightmare actually. Earlier that night I had seen a dog that had creeped the fuck out of me and when I fell asleep I had a nightmare where it stalked me all day and night for a week before murdering my parents in font of me."

"Chase you know that's just your imagination, right?" Nick said

"I swear I saw that dog earlier Nick." I replied

"You also have a active imagination." he said

"I know.. Well, this is my stop." I said. "Bye! I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Bye!"

And I turned and started heading down my driveway, alone.  It was one of those driveways that was really long and I didn't feel comfortable being alone today,  the after school program I volunteered at was closed today so I didn't go. I unlocked and opened my door when I heard a vicious growling, turning around I saw the dog growling at me before it leapt and knocked me to the ground, biting and clawing with its sharp dog claws and teeth at me. I somehow managed to kick it from me, it hurt like hell when I did, he left a long claw mark down my chest but I got up and started running, the dog chasing me as I did.