Chapter 13:Sace,the 3rd Child

A/n:Hi readers.Sorry kung ngayon lang ako nakapag-ud.Busy kasi guys.

Thank you sa pag-uunawa.Salamat.

Kaya heto na ang aking Update!
Ashing!Haha!

------------------

Sace's POV

"Uhhmm,we're going to Philippines tomorrow so,you have time to say bye to your friends,okay?Our flight is 8:00 a.m.Don't forget to pack things first before going to your friends,okay?"mom said.

"Okay mom."we said in unison.

*Fast Forward*

I'm packing my things but suddenly,I remembered that I need to call my friends.

I sat at the edge of my bed and dial Michael's phone.

*Dial tone*

(Hey,what's up,dude.Why did you call me of all sudden?I was in the middle of my sleep.You disturb the hell out of me.Tsk.)

I will just going to inform you that I'll go to your house and you're not in the midde of your sleep 'cause it's already 8:35 am so it was suppose to be climax.Oh wait up,call Angela 'cause I'm still busy here.

(Dude!Ya know tha----)

*toot toot*

Tsk..He's so annoying but he's my friend after all.Sounds gay.Tsk.

*Fast Forward*

"Hey guys.I just want to tell you that were going to Philippines and we will stay there for good."I told them.

I will miss them but I don't want to express it.I will gonna miss them,They're my friends.They accept me even I am so cold and not so showy.I really want that they will gonna come and stay there for good.

"What did you say,dude?!You're gonna leave?!"Michael said.

"What?!Your gonna leave?I-I will miss you,Sace"Angella said.

I didn't care about Michael's question.All I care is about Angela's and besides,his question will be answered later.

Angela is the only girl that approaches me.I like her but I can't express it.I bully her but I won't let the day end if I can't say sorry to her.I can't stand a day when she is angry with me.I wish she will like me too the way I like her.

"If you want you can come with us,you can come.Besides Tita Angellica trust my mom and she is so busy with her work so,we just need her approval so that you can with us tommorow."I said to her.

I want to experience to go to the Philippines with her besides her mom can't take good care of her because she's a busy mom.She doesn't have friends.I am the only one although,my twins and Angela is close.But not too much 'cause she spend her time more with me.

"That's a good idea.You can tour me in the Philippines and we will gonna live in one house so that I ,isn't it good to hear?"

"Yeah,it's a good idea"I wanna say it to her but I didn't do what I'm thinking.I don't want her to know my feelings.You can say I'm a coward but I don't care.I'm just taling care of my feelings so that it will not be hurt.

"Tsk....."That's what I respond to her and drag her to our house.

And by the way,I am Matheo Sace(Says) Clarkson.Jal gayo.

(Jal gayo-Goodbye)
-----------

Finally!

Naka-ud na din sa wakas!

Haha.

Pero ang ikli nga lang.

Sorry guys,kung ang part na to medyo fast forward tapos,ang  madalas kong nababasa na mga story is 6-7 years old na nangyayari ang mga ganitong part tapos ang akin,4 years old...
Haha..Isipin niyo na lang na ang talino nila kaya maagang nakapagsalita ng straight english at naka-cellphone.Haha..

And

SORRY for the long wait guys.

Hope you understand.

Tapos na kasi exam namin kaya ud time na..

Haha.

Thank you sa pagbabasa at paghihintay sa mga ud ko.

Salamat!