chapter 20

Chapter 20:

"Wait, you are?" I asked surprised, I honestly didn't expect for seunsaengnim to be in love with Eunbi, I mean sure he dated a lot but I didn't expect him to like his student or something.

"Han Sang Hyuk, I'm joking" He said coldly, God! You can't even tell if he was joking or not, he's so serious, I just can't! "I may date a lot but I have pride in my profession" He said bluntly.

"Oh" Was all I could respond.

"If you're interested in her then I suggest you go after her" He told me

"We're just friends" I told him, he just shrugged and walked away. That really shook me up, I honestly thought he'd be in love with her.

I continued walking back to my classroom when I bumped into Taehyung and Jimin, they seemed to be talking about Soohyun.

"Namjoon-hyung said he saw Soohyun at the cafeteria" Jimin told Taehyung, I secretly listened to their conversation, so Eunbi isn't crazy after all.

"That's impossible, she's pretty much marked dead by the police" Taehyung said to Jimin, that kind of pissed me off but he was right. She's been gone with no trace for a long time, she could possibly be dead right now.

"then explain what Namjoon saw?" Jimin argued.

"Hallucination?" Taehyung reasoned "Isn't there like stories where if someone is gone, their spirits still roam until they find peace?"

"I've heard of that" Jimin agreed.

I didn't bother to finish listening to their conversation, I jolted my way to the cafeteria hoping to find Soohyun. I don't know which one is true, if they did saw her or not but I don't care, I want to see for myself.

"Soohyun-ah!" I yelled as I entered the cafeteria, there were students around and they just stared at me like I was crazy.

"Hyuk-ah, you do know that Soohyun is gone right?" Jinyoung said lowly.

"You're starting to catch Eunbi's crazy" Jacskon told me but I just ignored their comments and continued looking around if Soohyun was indeed there... but she wasn't.

"I heard that a few students saw her here" I informed them.

"We've been here all afternoon and have not seen her" Bambam told me and the rest nodded in response "Maybe they were mistaken"

"Okay, thanks" Was all I said before leaving the cafeteria, but without taking one final glance around the premises just to be sure.

...

Eunbi's POV:

Was Hyuk mad at me? But what did I do? We were fine just earlier today. Maybe he's just having his emotional moments again.

"Hyuk seems out of it" Ken pointed out, it seems like we all noticed Hyuk's weird change today.

"There was a rumor circulating that Soohyun is somewhere in the school, maybe he got depressed because of it" Hongbin said.

"He really liked her, it's too bad it had to happen to Soohyun" Ravi said and everyone nodded in agreement. I felt sad when they said that but they were right, Hyuk really liked Soohyun and she's his bestfriend, it's sad that something bad had happened to her, Soohyun gone has affected Hyuk the most.

"She still haven't found her right? I hope she's okay" Ravi said.

"I heard that she has been marked dead by the police and is now closing the case" Ken said, just like the 14 other girls that have gone missing, they've all been marked dead by the police, with no leads on who the kidnapper could be, they couldn't do anything about it.

"I think we should do this some other time" I told everyone as I got up from the piano bench and headed out the door leaving everyone dumbfounded.

I really didn't want to talk about Soohyun and Hyuk, I'm just as affected by this as everyone else who's close to Soohyun, Hyuk just had it worse because he's inlove with her.

"Eunbi-ah" Hyuk said as we bumped into each other in the hallway.

"Hyuk" I said shocked, I thought he went home or something.

"I'm sorry about earlier" He said lowly "I just have a lot on my mind"

"I know, it's okay" I assured him "Are you okay now?"

"Yeah, I just needed some fresh air" He told me "Which reminds me, we haven't gone out in a while, do you want to hang out tomorrow?"

"Like on a date?" I asked surprised "I mean a friendly date?"

"Call it whatever you want" He chuckled "So how about it?" He asked smiling, he does seem a lot better, I wonder what happened?

"Sure, drop by my classroom after classes?" I asked, he smiled and nodded and response. I'm actually looking forward to this date or whatever, I haven't been with Hyuk for a while now, I can't wait and spend some time with him, but I do miss the three musketeers.

"Arasseo" He replied "I'll be heading to class now, I'll see you tomorrow" He said, I smiled and nodded in response, he waved goodbye then walked away, I did the same to the direction of my class when I bumped into Taekwoon-seunsaengnim. Why do I keep bumping into people today?

"Seunsaengnim, annyeonghaseyo" I greeted.

"I'll be going home late tonight, you go home straight after class and start cutting fabric" He instructed me as he handed me the keys to his apartment.

"Where are you going?" I asked, I shouldn't have asked.

"I'm going out with a friend" He told me.

"Right~" Was all I responded, he must be going out on a date "I may go home late tomorrow as well seunsaengnim" I told him, he just gave me a questioning look "I'm going out with Hyuk"

He was silent for a moment, it kind of frightened me, was he mad.

"Okay" He responded "Just be home before 10pm"

"Nae seunsaengnim" Was all I responded before he walked towards the direction of the faculty room. That was actually not the answer I was expecting from Jung Taekwoon but meh, he is the unreadable creepy, bipolar music teacher.

U4W