addendum | prologue

SEASON ONE;
RIVER-FUCKING-DALE.

It begins with a murder...

As a new school year begins, the town
of Riverdale is tragically still in mourning,
from the tragic death of high school golden boy Jason Blossom — and nothing felt the same.
Riverdale may look like a quiet, sleepy town,
but there are dangers in the shadows that goes unknown...

After the mysteriously death of Jason Blossom in the waters of Sweetwater River on the morning of July 4th.

— The story was told by the only survivor Cheryl Blossom and she, the red headed girl with sparkling eyes and a sweet smile who hated Francesca Frost more than anything in the hole wide world. —

But when the police force of Riverdale finally found the golden boy lying in the ice cold waters all eyes turned towards the ice queen herself, Francesca who didn't seemed to be all that innocent at all.

And with the DNA and the video surveillance the police didn't hesitate to interrogate the young and mentally ill girl who seemed a little to lost than sane.

Francesca was one of the last people to ever witness the dearest – Blossom – boy before the captain of the school water polo team accidentally drowned.

But everything in the small town wasn't always as it seemed, broken hearts and lies was just underneath the surface and it appeared that it had all been a lie, Jason didn't drown but as his corpse washes up on the shore with a bullet hole in his head...

It begins with a murder...

—a/n—Finally it's here, first episode of Riverdale has arrived

—a/n—
Finally it's here, first episode of Riverdale has arrived.
Let's just say that I'm not going to leave my bedroom before I watched EvErY single episode.
And I'm guessing I'm not the only one?