Kigurumis

Here is a picture of a Kigurumi:

3rd Person's P.O.V

"Mom! Mom !Mom! I want one please can I have one!!!!" a little girl with short blonde hair said with a small curl on top of her head.

"Mavis sweetie ... you will just stuff in a corner after one day and forget that it exists." A women with long golden hair and piercing sky blue eyes said.

The little gurl hugged the knees of her mother and looked at her with sparkling eyes that had tears at the corners of them.

"Now to add the cherry at the top..."

"Mother.. Please.. I love you...." the little girl whispered with quivering lips.

After some seconds the mother let out long and heavy sigh...

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." she bitterly muttered under her breath.

"Alright...Which one do you want, sweetie?"

Mavis immediately let go of her mother's legs and ran to a specific direction.

She clickly grabbed a clothing piece and ran back to her oh so beloved mother.

"I want this one!!!" She excitedly shouted.

It was a grey kitty kigurumi with a white belly and a white tail.

"Are you sure you want this one?"

"YES!" she shouted so loud that everybody  in the store looked at her weirdly.

She ignored them , but she felt one burning gaze behing her.

She tried to ignore it and waited for her mother to buy the clothing piece , so she could finally try it on.

She really tried to ignore , but after some minutes she felt like she was going to explode so with small huff she swiflty turned around to meet black eyes staring at her.

With a loud squeak she fell on the floor , but didn't move she just continued to stare at the boy's eyes.

"You know it's not nice to stare." He said with a small smile.

With a small blush she hurriedly  jumped up and cleaned the dirt from her clothes.

"huh! Says you!" She huffed at him while pointing her finger directly at his chest.

"Uh-h? I don't know what you mean.." He whispered while looking at the floor.