Chapter 1:Mysterious Lovers

"The most awaited day of the year is finally here, The Best Picture 2017 contest!" he said to himself as he sat on his bed at 6:30 in the morning, looking at the pictures that he had clicked on his latest tour to Delhi.

Life had never been easy to this photographer, Raman Bhalla. Ever since he lost his father, he had to leave his first love, photography, and manage his fathers bussiness. When he brought back his fathers company to normal and set a mark as the Youngest Entrepreneur in 2013, he got a lot of rivals at photography. But today, at 25, he was one of the most successful photographers and had won three consecutive awards at The Best Picture awards. And now, he had to send his shots for the fourth year.

He was busy selecting his pictures that he had just clicked in his last trip, when his eyes fell on one of the pictures which he did not remember clicking. It was a mistaken shot.

It had a girl who was busy talking to a small kid, her hair flying across her face, hiding her feautures, but just revealing her eyes. A pair of blue eyes with a high level eye liner. Her eyes had the spark that he hadn't seen in any other eyes, the spark that expressed serenity and had him captivated.

Raman Bhalla just loved mysteries, and the eyes of the mysterious girl became another mystery to him.

Keeping everything aside, he went on to his macbook, browsing through other pictures, if he could get a glimpse of the mysterious girl.

He did find a picture. A picture of the sunset 🌅 that had her in the side. She wore a blue and white striped skirt that fell till her mid thighs and a pink sleeveless top. Her long hair were swaying to the side because of the breeze in imperfect curls, revealing her back. On the side of her pink top, was printed, 'HOPE FOUNDATIONS'. And the side of her hand had a tattoo that read, 'Hope never dies'.

He selected that picture and sent it to the awards with the caption, 'With every sunset , expectations take a new colour and hope takes a new resident'.

------

'Hope Foundations, Delhi' had already become his next mental stop. There was some vibe in that mysterious girl which was pulling him to her, some mystery in her eyes which he was determined to find out. He don't know what was the arousal of that sudden feeling, but all he could name it was a mystery.

"Wait for me Miss Mysterious Girl, here I come to solve the mystery of your life and im sure i will be able to solve your mystery, because Raman Bhalla loves mysteries, and you're his next destination".

----

On the other side, Delhi
" mom I'm home " she entered, leaving those mansion doors open as she back hugged her mother.

She wore the same pink top, with a different skirt today, her hair still in those imperfect curls laying at her back, the spark still there in her eyes.

" why do you love all that social work ishu beta, you know how tired have you become working for such NGO's " her mother scolded lovingly placing a kiss on her cheek and browsing through the Fashion channels .

" mamma, when God has given us everything, why don't we put our efforts to atleast give the unfortunate something "  she explained for the thousandth time.

" correct "  she heard the voice of her father as she went to hug him.

" after all Ishita Iyer, is always correct !" She winked proudly at both of them as she left to move upstairs to change.

" wait !" She heard her mother scream when she was on the fifth step, as she returned to her.

" isn't that you ?" Her mother shouted pointing at the television which showed the picture of the sunset  and her being in the side , the one that Raman just sent. There wasn't any name of the picture owner , just too many comments flowing in praises.

" seems you have a secret admirer "  her mother teased her.

" please mamma " she answered in a low voice as she ran to her room.

She was the daughter of a big businessman and an ex model , yet she had been down to Earth , and she though found the picture lovely , there was something that disappointed her. That wasn't disappointment but happiness, nervousness, and anxiety all over.

She was happy that there was someone who thought she was beautiful too, nervousness that she didn't want to go close to any stranger. She didn't know who he was, how he looked or how did he even get that picture of hers.

She was afraid that if she let anyone close to her, the mysterious man could read the mystery in her eyes, and remove out all her secrets.

" who are you ? why did you put my picture ? I don't even know you , you're a stranger, a mysterious man to me and me to you . Then what is it binding us ?  " she'd thought loudly to herself, "mr. Mysterious Man, I have to find you ".

They were two strangers, two mysteries, coming together slowly, unknown to the thread tying them together.

Sometimes mysteries lead to miracles, and miracles to love.

Love doesn't come to you by just sitting at one place , you have to get up and FIND your own love.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hey guys... #Ahana here. Thank you for supporting me... Here's the 1st chapter of PYAAR KE KHOJ MEIN...
P.S: i need a cover for my book. Anyone who can make one for me please inbox.
This one is dedicated to StarsAndFireflies_ Heer...thank you baba.. U've helped me achieve my expected desires for this chapter.
We've wrote this chapter together and she is using it very beautifully in an FF on Instagram...
Please give me your feedback in the comment section and continue showering your love on me.. I'm not gonna update it frequently as i have to concentrate on my studies.. But whenever i'll update, i promise to live up to your expectations...
    Loads of love,
#Ahana.
No PLAGIARISM intended...