Chapter Eleven

We got back to the house and I sat my bag by the door and went up to my room. "I want Jacky out of my room." I said as I grabbed his clothes and threw them in Dereks room. "Dang." Courtney said coming up the stairs. "What?" I said going back into my room and sitting on the bed. "That mad huh?" Courteny said looking at me. "Hes mad at me cause I didnt want to eat. Thats stupid." I said crossing my arms and leaning aginst the wall. "You guys have been together to long to fight over somthing this stupid." Courteny said giving me a funny look. My eyes got wide. "What? I said shocked. "You hrud me. This is stupid." Courteny said as she got up and left the room. "Okay. Im not mad, just pissed that he is mad at me." I said following her. "Good. Well, not the pissed part but you know." Courtney said laughing. "What she said." Brandy said running otu of the room and laughing as well. "We need to go out and get my mind off this." I said as we walked down stairs. "Yeah, no Jacky." Brandy said as she got out her phone and called Nick. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "Nick, what are you guys doing?" Brandy said to Nick over the phone. "Okay. Can we join?" She also said. "Brandy!" I said laughing. "Okay, be there soon." Brandy said smiling as she hung up the phone. "And?" I said looking at her inpatient. "Were going a party with Nick his band and other bands." Brandy said smiling as she grabbed her purse and headed for the door. "Sounds good to me." I said following her with Courtney behind me.

My phone started to rign when we got to the party. "Who is it?" Brandy asked me as Nick walked up to her and kissed her cheek. "Jacky." I said rolling my eyes and ignored it. "Good job!" Courtney said as she took a drink of vodka. "Oh no." I said shaking my head. "What?" Brandy asked confussed. "You havent seen her drunk yet have you?" I asked looking at Brandy. "Im guessing its not good." Brandy said laughing as she looked at Courteny who thought she was in the army and was crawling around on the ground.

"Wow." Johnny said walking up to us. "Shes gunna go crazy when she notices your here." I said looking at Johnny. "Why?" Johnny said looking confussed. "She likes you. Shes drunk. She acts like an idot when shes drunk." I said pointing to Courtney who was now trying to play peek a boo with the chair. "Thats some funny shit." Johnny said laughing. "That it is." Nick said laughing as well. "Who all is here?" I asked Johnny. "Lots. Vampires Everywhere, Asking Alexandria, Black Veil Brides, Drugs, For All Those Sleeping, Escape The Fate, you name it." He said pointing to everyone. "Wait, did you say Escape the Fate?" I asked him. "Yeah, Max is over there." He said pointing to him across the room. "I cant be here with them." I said as I started to look for Courtney. "Why?" Johnny said confussed. "My brother." I said looking at him as I grabbed Courtney. "Whats happening?" Brandy said as I started for the door. "We got to go." I said waving for her. "Okay." Brandy said looking at Nick confussed and followed us out the door.

"Where are they?" Jacky said consured as they got back to the house. "I have noe idea." Ryan said as he watched Jacky walk back and forth in the livingroom. "Im sure there okay. You just made her mad." Derek said sipping on a can of Mt. Dew. "I think I know where they are." Ryan said as he looked at twitter. "How?" Jacky said looking at Ryan. "Mike just tweeted this photo of a party hes at and heres Cyndy and Courtney." Ryan said as he showed Jacky the picture. "What the hell? I dont sleep in the same bed with her cause im a little ticked cause she wouldnt eat and she goes off and partys?" Jacky said angery. "Jacky chill, there perfectly fine." Derek said stilling drinking his Mt Dew. "Shut up Derek." Ryan said pushing him off the couch.

We pulled up to the house. Brandy and I carried Courtney inside. "Where have you been?" Jacky said smartly as he crossed his arms. "Not now. I got to take her upstairs and in the shower." I said as I walked for the stairs with Courtney. "No." Jacky said standing in front of the stairs. "Jacky some on!" I yelled wanting himto move. Ryan came over and took Courteny from me. "Your so selfish." I said storming away into the kitchen. "I want to talk to you." Jacky said following me kitchen. "About what? The fact you had a stupid reason to get mad at me and now when im trying to help my friend your a total ass." I said in anger. "Im being an ass cause you was at a party." Jacky said getting in my face. "For like 5 mintues. I came right back cause it didnt fell right." I said backing away. "Im sure thats how it was. This picture says other wise." He said showing me the picture Mike had tweeted. "I was trying to help Courteny up and we was about to leave." I said smart. "Im so sure. Why did you have to 'leave' so early then." He said as he crossed his arms. "Because Craig was there. You know I cant be in the same place as him. I respect my brother you know." I said getting even more angerly. "Im so sure. Thats why you havent went and seen him since hes been in rehab." He said getting angery. "How dare you bring my brother up in our agruements." I said getting in his face. "We might not be even fighting if we would have been fine with us being together to start with." Jacky said snarlying his nose at me. My blood started to boil. None said anything bad about my brother and I ment none. I tighten my fist and just glared at Jacky. "What, you going to hit me?" Jacky said smart as he glanced down a my fist. "No." I said smart and got closer to his face. I opened my mouth and bit his nose ring out. "What the fuck!" He yelled grabbing his nose and fell backwords. "You dont talk down about my brother in anyway. We're done." I said as I spit the ring out of my mouth and ran upstairs. "Cyndy." Brandy said as she ran after me.

"Woah." Derek said walking into the kitchen with blood on the floor. "What are you looking at?" Jacky said hatful as he cleaned the blood off his face. "What happend?" Derek said confussed. "She broke up with me." Jacky said looking at the ground. "And the blood is from what?" Derek said stairing at the blood. "She ripped my nose ring out." Jacky said as he sat on the floor. "Whas wrong with you other then that?" Derek asked walking up to him. "I feel guilty. I dont wanna be broken up with her." Jacky said shaking. "You shouldnt have gotten mad." Derek said as he helped him up off the floor. "Your right." Jacky said as he got out his phone and started to text me.

"Are you okay?" Brandy said sittin next to me. "No. I love him." I said with my face coverd as I cried. "What happend?" She asked me. "I broke up with him cause he brought Ronnie up and said he was the reason we started fighting." I said as she hugged me. My phone vibrated. It was Jacky. "What did he say?" She asked me. "He just said sorry." I said as I turned off my phone. "Turning off your phone is good." She said as she hugged me tight. "Im so lost." I said as I laid down. "Maybe if you sleep it will be better tommrow." Brandy said as she got up and turned off the light. "Your right." I said as she smiled and walked out the room. I looked at the empty spot where Jacky should be and started to cry again. I closed my eyes and finally fell asleep.