Chapter Thirty-two

"Pretty!" Courtney said looking at a shirt threw a window at the mall. "Go get it." Jenn said to her. "I dunno." Courteny said as we started walking again. "It is cute." Jenn said looking back at it. "I'll get it coming back threw." Courtney said as we went into hot topic. "We always come in here." Brandy said laughing as we looked around. "It cause this store is so awesome." I said laughing as I saw a Snow Whites Poison Bite tshirt. "Oo! Thats a good band." Brandy said looking at it as well. "Im getting it." I said as I took the shirt down. "I must have this." Courteny said from the other side of the store. "What is it?" Brandy and I asked her as we walked up to her and Jenn. "For All Those Sleeping of course." Jenn said laughing as Courtney picked the shirt off the rack. "They need a shirt thats says, 'Im the Drummers Girlfriend.'" Jenn said looking around. "That would be a badass shirt." I said as we checked out. "It would." I said as we all walked out of the store. "Now where we going?" Brandy asked as we walked out of the mall to the car. "You'll see" Jenn said as she got in the drivers seat. "Come on. A hint." I said getting in the back. "Glow." Courtney said getting in the front. "Like that helps." I said laughing.

About an hour later, it was three o'clock. We pulled up to a building. Music was playing. "Whats this?" Brandy said as we got out of the car and went inside the building. "You'll see." Jenn said as we went threw a door. "Congrats!" I punch of people yelled. "Oh my god." I said shocked. It was a few friends from school and a few people I knew from my brother. "Holy crap." Brandy said looking around. "Congrats Cyndy." Sammi Doll said walking up to me. "Thanks." I said as I hugged her. "Let the games and presents. Begin!" Jenn said as Brandy and I sat down while her and Courtney handed us presents from everyone. "Wow! I love this!" I said as I opend my present from Sammi. It was as new camra lens. "This is sweet." Brandy said as she opened her present from Courtney. It wasa smoothy maker.

After all the games and presents and everyone left, Jenn and Courtney had another event planned. "Now where?" I said as we loaded back into the car. It was starting to get dark, so there was no telling. "A club." Jenn said as she drove down the road and pulled up to a building that was blasting music. "Your kidding?" I said as we got out of the car. "Nope. You'll need this tho." Courtney said as she handed us tubs of glowing stuff. "I love it!" I said as Jenn splatterd me with purple glow stuff. "Me next!" Brandy said as I splatted her with blue. "My turn." Courtney said as Jenn splatterd her with green. "And Jen gets red." Brandy said doing her as well. "What kinda club is this?" I said as we walked inside. The club walls were red and black. Heavy metal music was blasting. "A vampire club." Jenn said smiling at me. "No way." I said shocked. "Another surpirze." Courtney said pointing at the stage. Just then, the music stopped and the club grew darker. The stage was the only thing lit up. "Whats going on?" Brandy asked confussed as we made our way closer to the stage. "Let the girls engaged make their way up to the front of the stage. Cyndy and Brandy." A person said. The crowd of people made a path and the four of was walked up to the stage. "Now enjoy the show." The person said again. "What did you do?" I said looking at Courtney. "This one was Jenns." Courtney said looking at Jenn. I looked at Jenn confussed and then the stage got dark. A figure walked out and was standing right in front of us holding the mic stand. Other figures followed. "Who is that?" I said looking close. And then, the lights came on and a familir song started to play. It was 'Bury Me Alive' by Vampires Everywhere. I looked up at the guy in front of us and it was Michael Vampire. "Holy shit!" Me and Brandy both yelled as we looked at each other and back up at Michael. "I love you forever!" I said as I hugged Jenn. "Me too!" Brandy said hugging her as well.

We jammed threw out the show and Michael got done singing the last song. "I hope you both are very happy and enjoy your new life tommrow." Michael said smiling at us. "That was fucking awesome!" Brandy said as we walked back outside. "It was. Im so exited and so pumped right now! I havent seen that band since Ronnie took me to warped tour like three years ago." I said jumping up and down as we went to the car. "Im glad I gotta take you to see them again." Jenn said. "So where we going now?" Brandy asked. "Jenns to change then were off again!" Courtney said. "Really? Why do we have to change?" I asked confussed. "Swim clothes." Jenn said smiling. "Should we be scared?" Brandy asked laughing. "Maybe." Courteny said laughing as well.