Bennomi: Lotion pt.1

yes I know I said no long stories, but i've been thinking of this one since forever!

 "Naomiii." A familiar voice cooed, as we her lounging on the couch, enjoying our favorite meal. (It's pizza if you haven't guessed.)

 Declan and Jordan on the loveseat, Bennett sleeping soundly (With pizza on his chest) on the couch, and I Naomi, in the leather recliner (Bad idea).

 I swallowed my food quickly, making me miss the true beauty and satisfaction of the greasy beauty,"What, Jordan?" I asked sitting up, my skin sticking to the leather couch as I did so.

 Worst. Feeling. Ever.

 But it was hot outside, so it was appropriate to wear a casual tanktop and shorts. All of the guys were geared up in shorts.

 Ecxept for Bennett, who always found a way to wear his signature, dark skinny jeans.

 But he does pull it off quite well. Like he does everything. *Mental slap* Naomi, you guys are friends, and will only be friends. I blushed at the thought of us very being more than friends.

 "Naomi, why are you blushing?" Jordan asked jokingly,"Thinking about me?"He bounced from the seat and He started to flex, his white tank top, showcasing his muscles.

 "No- she's obviously thinking of me!" Declan popped from the couch like it was hot lava. 

 Without missing a beat he started doing push-ups, also showing his many, many muscles.

 "We have no chance Dec," Jordan sighed ."she's always drooling over-" No don't you dare say it! I thought to myself, staring down Jordan as the sacred word was going to slip from his lips.

-

(Flashback to a week ago)

 "I have something to tell you guys," I admitted, with Jordan and Declan to my side. Bennett was off doing god-knows what. I'm just glad he's out, so I can tell the guys whats been on my mind; since forever. My mind started to wander to The Treaty Of Starbucks, but that's a whole another flashback (*boom* Thats the sound of the fourth wall being broken).

 They stared at me, awaiting for my big announcement

 "Okai I-"

 "Am pregnant!" Jordan finished, "Oh, Naomi, I'm so happy for you and Bennett." He started to dance around the room like an idiot (wait he is one)

 "Jordan, stop dancing like an idiot." Declan joined," Wait you are one." He scoffed. I swear these guys can read my mind

  I blushed at the thought of Bennett and I having kids. No- calm down Naomi!

 "What no?" I struck him with a pillow from my bed. Declan, then doing the same.  Followed by a stream of curses, Jordan, of course saying them right back.

 I cleared my throat loudly, attempting to gain the boys attention, obviously not working.

 What ever, I can't hold it in anymore. "I like Bennett!" I shouted, shutting them right up.

 I thought every thing was fine, because I made them swear to secrecy.

-Or so I thought, I guess Jordan doesn't fully understand what a secret is.

-

 "Bennett!" Jordan finished, as I shot him down with my glare. He sat down and slumped into his seat, realizing what he's just done.  if there is one person I'd like to murder right now; it would be you guessed it, The one and only Jordan Wallace.

 "What?!" Bennett stirred up from his sleep, sweeping his hair form his fore-head, simultaneously, the pizza from his chest fell  onto the floor.

 I completely disregarded what happened in the past minute and ran for the fallen solider.

 "Nooo!" I exclaimed dramatically, as I held up the pizza in vain, probably infested with various boy-germs *shiver*. I looked forwards only to see Bennett. Looking at me like I was actually insane.

I slowly crawled back to the couch, to regain my pride, sadly leaving the fallen solider on the lines.

 In the corner of my eye I saw Declan and Jordan whispering to each other inchoerently, they're coming up with something. Followed by snickering.

 Jordan looked at me with a menacing smile, scaring me a bit. 

 I forgive you, please don't hurt me- I texted Jordan and Declan on The Trace-Ace app.Their response back?

 Their Trace-Aces mimicked their Cheshire-like grins.

 Bennett was well awake by now, they better not say- or do anything stupid, or I will start planning their funeral this minute.

 "Hey, Naomi." Jordan cooed- loud enough to gain Bennett's attention.

 I swallowed hard. Now Bennett was looking at me. 

 "You're skin looks as dry as the Sahara desert!" Jordan gasped  placing his hands on his face, home-alone style.

 "Oh boy, Jordan you sure are right," Declan said as dramatically as possible, "You definitely need lotion, right Jordan?" Declan  teased, extending the lotion for emphasis.

 "Oh my, you sure are right, but where could she possibly, get heavy duty lotion for her desperately dry skin, Declan?" Jordan said, almost as if he was in a play.

 Then it clicked. 

-

(Flashback)

"Here you go , Bennett!" Declan and Jordan said in unison, as they handed him a box, wrapped in gift wrap.

 Bennett studied them carefully, then studied the gift. He cautiously opened it revealing...

 Lotion. Heavy duty, for desperately dry skin. It was a strange gift. I don't recall Bennett having skin problems. 

Whatever.

-

 "Wait!" They both said in unison. "Bennett, don't you have lotion, somehow, perfectly fitting Naomi's circumstances?" They winked at Bennett, who suddenly turned pink.

 "Would it not bee a great idea to show her?" Declan question.

 "Oh yes it would!" Jordan assured him

 FML

To be continueeedddd. I could honestly turn this into a smut by the snap of my fingers, it's talking every ounce in my body not to! Anyways, Thanks for reading ily guys!