Slip: Jeclan

Warning! It gets a little saucy!

Declan POV

Graduating highschool to most means freedom, or fun. This was the moment I've been waiting for ever since pre-school. I expected sleeping in, parties, drinking etc. And my best, and only friends, Naomi, Bennett, and the best frienemy I could ever ask for, Jordan. We'd be doing all of this together right?

Wrong

Every day since graduation has been the same. Wake, eat with Naomi, Bennett and Jordan, argue with Jordan, wrestle with Jordan, take Jordan's pizza, wrestle yet again with Jordan, sleep, repeat.

Jordan and I might as well be a couple. Haha! Yeah right, gayyyy!

Not to be offensive, I'm down with the rainbow and all. I've just never thought about being with another guy, like how does it work? This is going to be on my mind all day...

I'll just ask Naomi, she basically knows everything.

"How do guys do it?" I asked a little too casually. It's fine though, I can ask Naomi ANYTHING. Luckily, Bennett was out getting groceries, and Jordan was probably sleeping.

"Naomi!" I turned my head to find not Naomi, but Jordan. Horrified.

He dramatically dropped his water, spilling onto the floor. Great, either were going to have to clean that up, or Bennett is going to kill us.

"Oh shit, I thought you were Naomi..." I rubbed my head embarrassed.

These days, we find amusement out of anything, especially Jordan. One of those things that he enjoys is my embarrassment. So what does he do? Provoke me.

"How about I show you?" His disgusted face turned to a sudden amusement as he creepily arose from the couch.

Run. That was my first instinct. But were to? I should outsmart him (which isn't hard)

I should run towards him, then use my fancy footwork I learned from football and basketball to juke him. He'll never see it coming!

I sprung from the couch and hurled towards Jordan, catching him off gaurd. Not for too long, he quickly spun around and tried to grab me. Nice try Wallace! I shifted my feet in multiple directions, tricking him.

I kept this up, until I found my foot in something wet.

"Looks like you found my trap, Lynch." Jordan said minaclingly.

I scoffed, "It's just water, I can still break your ankles, Wallace." I mocked him.

"I'd like to see you try Ly-"

"You want a challenge I'll give you one!" I cut him off quickly, as I gave him a shove, catching him of gaurd. I atempted to run away, before my foot slipped from under me.

"Screw you and your wate-" I yelled as I crashed to the ground.

Jordan was unfourtunatly trying to grab me as I slipped, and fatefully tripped over me.

"I guess this answers my question." I muttered jokingly, as I felt Jordan's body crash into mine quite provocatively .

We exchaged looks.

"Come on dude, get off this is so gay." I struggled to get from under Jordan. All I managed was to roll over, Jordan somehow still on top of me.

"Earth to Jordan!" I waved my hand in front of his face.

He finally came out of his vegetable state, a light blush spreading across his face.

"I always wanted to be on top of you... Just not like this." He said quietly, making my heart race.

I tensed even more, wiggling slightly, trying to get from under him, "Dude isn't that kinda ga-"

"Shhh," He pressed his finger against my lips.

I wish it wasn't his finger.

Stop Declan! This is your best friend, that also a guy! What would your parents think about this?

Come on, just imagine him under you...

I knew I needed to stop when I felt my jeans get tighter.

I knew Jordan felt it too, he slowly removed his finger from my lips, replacing his finger with his lips. I can't believe it we're kissing! My best friend and I for years...

" Stop thinking about it so much." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath sending a shiver down my spine.

"O-okay." I struggled to make out. He has sucking on my neck, my only weakness. Only he did it better than any girl i've ever been with. And I didn't want him to stop.

He shifted his weight, so he was no longer pinning me down, he grazed my body with his eyes, with a smile.

"You can get up now if you want." He said looking at his nails casually.

"No way." I grinned as I took him by surprise and tackled him.

-