Chapter 4

Lyras POV
    As we watched as Sam pulled out of the drive way from the door draco nudged me.
    "Whipped." He said smirking.
    "Yup." I said rolling my eyes.
    Its true though. A voice in my head said. I cant argue with that. I thought to myself.
    "Looks like we gotta put wards up then." Dracos said. I sighed and nodded. We worked on the wards from the back yard for an hour when my phone rang.
    "Hello?" I asked walking into the house behind draco.
    Hey princess. Sorry we weren't home when you got there.
    "Hey daddy. Its okay Sam them were with us. Where were you guys?" I asked.
    Kingsley called. He wanted your aunt to finalize the papers so that draco can either be a malfoy or black.
    "I think that since his father was part of dumbledores plan he would want to use the last name black." I said.
     Could you ask him for us? We will be home in half an hour then we can head to billy's. See you soon princess.
    "Okay. Bye daddy." I said hanging up the phone.
    "Where were they?" Draco asked me turning on the t.v.
    "Went to finalize your papers so you can either chose to use black or malfoy. Which one?" I said giving him a small smile.
    "Black. You know how I feel. If they ask tell them for me please." He said.
    "Of course drake. don't worry we know how you feel about your father." I said pulling him into a hug.
    I could feel his shoulders move indicating he was crying softly. I rubbed his back trying not to think about the times that draco would tell me what Lucius did to aunt narcissa.    I had to keep myself from crying too. He tried to save her in the war but was to late but did get his revenge on Lucius.
    I was pulled from my thoughts when draco pulled away.
    "Better?" I asked wiping his face.
    "Yeah. Thanks ly. I don't know what I would do without you." He said with a small sniff.
    "Anytime. Come on we can put together some brownies and muffins then while their baking we can wash up." I said pulling him off the couch.
    We quickly mixed the brownies and muffins then through them into the oven.
    "Kreatcher." I called.
    "Yes miss?" Kreatcher said bowing lowly.
    "Could you take the muffins out when they are done if one of us doesn't. We will be showering. Could you also wash the dishes for me?" I asked him. I don't usually ask him things unless I need to.
    "Of course. Should I make a snack for after?" He asked us. I looked at draco and he shoot his head.
    "No thanks kreatcher. that's all." I said.
    "Okay miss." He said then set a timer. I went up to my bedroom while draco went to the guest house.
     I set up my phone to my speaker and brought it into the bathroom stripped and jumped into the shower. I was putting conditioner in my hair when my favorite song Home by Loeka ft. Fiji came on. I started singing along as I was washing my hair. When the song ended I shaved and washed my body. I quickly dried my body and wrapped my towel around my hair.
    I dressed in my old washed out blue skinny jeans and an oversized grey sweater with a tank top under it. I took my hair out and magiacally straightened it. I put on my usual make up and my black converse. Then I grabbed my phone and charger and headed downstairs.
    I saw that the muffins and brownies were in a container and that draco wasn't down yet. I walked into the living room and put my phone on the charger. I took kush out of the cage on the side of the couch and took her outside. I saw that the pen was still set up so I magically put it away. I filled up her bowls and then followed her outside. I saw that my dad and aunt bella were outside.
    "Hey princess." Dad said.
    "Hi daddy. Hi aunt trixie." I said sitting on the chair by them.
    "I take it were only waiting for our dragon." Aunt bella said.
    "Correct." I said laughing.
    "So what did you ask about his name?" Aunt bella asked.
    "I did. He said he would rather be a black then a malfoy. I also think he also wants to honor aunt cissy with her family name." I said sadly. I missed my aunt cissy she along with aunt bella were like my mothers.
    "that's good. He also wont have to worry about betraying the malfoy family they would understand." Dad said.
    We were sitting in silence until draco came out.
    "Hey." He said with a bright smile.
    "Hey dragon. Ready to go?" Aunt bella asked him. He nodded and we all got up. I grabbed my purse and put my phone in it and other necessary things. Aunt bellatrix did the same even though she didn't understand the whole phone thing still. Draco and daddy put their phones in their pockets also not really understanding why they would need it. We all strapped our invisible wand holsters on our thighs and slipped our wands into them. I grabbed the muffins and brownies.
    "I think we should take one car. So it doesn't overwhelm billy's yard." Daddy said.
    We all jumped into his truck with me in the drivers seat. I pulled up the text from uncle Billy for his address and drove off. They lived about 20 minutes away so I tried to tell them about using muggle things but it was no use.
    We pulled up to the little red house and I parked the truck. We all jumped out and were greeted by Jake. I felt my magic shift but knew it was because of him and the tribe. I figured it out while I was in the shower before we got here.
    "Hey guys." Jake said hugging us all.
    "Hey Jake." I said when he hugged me.
     "Come on. Were gonna eat then dads gonna tell the tribe legends." Jake said with a mischievous gleam in his eye.
    We followed him out back and greeted everyone. I looked for Sam and didn't see him. I frowned a little.
    "Oh honey you didn't have to bring anything." Sue said taking the muffins and brownies from me and putting them on the food table.
    "It was the least I could do." I said sweetly.
    "Well thank you." Sue said. I walked to paul, draco and jared while sir went by aunt bella.
    "don't look down princess." Draco said with a smirk.
    "Shut it you git." I said sticking my tongue at him causing jared and Paul to laugh.
    "You haven't been here 5 minutes and you guys are already fighting." A voice from behind me said. I turned around and saw the man I was looking for.
    "Hey sam." I said as he walked over to us and sat by me.
    "Hey yourself. Bellatrix was right. You guys can go a day without fighting." He said laughing.
    "Oh gosh. What did she tell you?" I asked feeling my face heat up.
    "Just that when you were younger you guys and someone named Harry were what did she say? oh that's right devils." He said smiling.
    "Well she wasn't wrong." Draco said.
    "What do you mean?" Jared asked.
    "We got into trouble left and right. My mom sent me to live with Lyra while things were going on in London for a few years.when we went to school we got into trouble left and right. We had our names written on the desk in the office and were on first name basis with about everyone on the school staff. Especially that one." Draco said pointing to me.
    "Yeah. They said something about you being the mastermind." Jared said.
    "Guilty." I said covering my face.
    "don't worry. That was us too." Paul said smirking.
    "Thanks Paul." I said smiling. "Hey drake did uncle James or harry call you or anything?"
    "No. Why?" Draco asked me leaning over the table.
    "No reason. Ill let them tell you guys." I said leaning back in my chair smirking.
    "I wish we knew you guys while we were in school. You know how much fun that would be?" Paul said to us.
    "I could imagine." I said simply.
    "Foods ready!" Sue called out.
    We all got up and filled our plates. Again the boys looked at my plate with wide eyes.
    "You guys are staring again." I said biting into my chicken with out looking at them.
    "Sorry. Were just not used to girls eating so much. They usually eat a salad or something. Not to be rude or anything." Sam said.
    "Understandable. Though in school I would study so much that sometimes I forgot to eat. Drake had to drag me to the great hall." I said snorting at the time he struggled to do that.
    "Good looking out bro." Paul said.
    "Yeah. Sirius would have killed me." Draco said.
    "Understandable." Sam said.
    We ate our food and talked some more. We made plans to all go to a place called port angeles tomorrow and walk around.
    Me and draco were telling them about hogsmead when Billy called us to the bonfire. I sat between draco and sam with jared and Paul on either side of them.
    "I will be telling the tribe legends. The quileute tribe is descended from wolves..." Billy said.
    When the story was done I was so amazed by it. I knew that the cold ones were vamipers and I know exactly which ones. I still have to visit them. We have blocked ourselves from Alice's visions so they wouldnt know we were here. I was pulled out of my thought when Harry was saying something.
    "Now that you have heard the legends there is something you must know. Sam." He said. I felt Sam tense up next to me.
    "Well the tribe legends are.. well their true. There is also something called imprinting that the wolves do. Its like finding your other half. Then you would do anything for that person to be happy. You would be anything they wanted you to be. A brother, a lover or a best friend." He said. Me and my family nodded.
    "There's something else. Um Lyra I imprinted on you yesterday night." He said nervously. I stayed quiet analyzing what he just said.
    "Lyra can you say something." He said. I shook the thoughts from my head and smiled at him
    "I know. We know." Was all I said motioning to my family.
    "You- you know? How?" Sam asked me with shock written across his face.
    "Well um I'm a witch along with aunt bellatrix. Draco and dad are wizards." I said.
    "Your kidding?" Seth said.
    "No. They are serious. We should know we are too." Billy said.
    "Dad your a what?" Jake asked.
    "Yes. I am also a wizard, so is Harry, Quil sr and Embry sr. Sue is also a witch." Billy said.
    "Why didnt you tell us?" Leah asked confused.
    "Well up until 2 years ago there was a war in the wizarding world. We all made a pact to not use magic anymore and not tell until the time is right. The quileute tribe is also know for havering magic in their bloods. All of you also have that magic in your bloods." Billy said.
    "War?" Sam asked. I nodded. " did you fight?" I nodded again. I looked at him and he was shaking slightly. I put my hand on his and he slowly stopped shaking. He placed my hand on his face to make sure I was real.
    "So the school and everything you guys did?" Paul asked us.
    "A magical school in Scotland. What things do you guys know?" I asked him still holding sams hand.
    "A map, prison, and the toad." Paul said.
    "Oh well the map was a magical map that dad made with uncle James, remus, aunt bella, aunt cissy and Peter. It showed secret passages that the regular school maps didn't show. that's how they along with us got away with many things. Also including sneeking in and out of school undetected." I said.
    "Prison?" Sam asked.
    "Me and Harry my cousin broke dad out when someone slipped which holding block he was in. I flew there on a hippogriff. Its a horse eagle hybrid. When I got there I used a spell to blow up the wall. Then we flew to the school courtyard then dad went to stay with uncle James in Hawaii." I said.
    "Devils and the mastermind indeed." Jake said.
    "So the war is over? Who won?" Leah asked me.
    "Yes the war is over finally. We did. There was a prophecy that said I had to kill the man that gave me this scar because he was evil." I said showing them my lightning blot scar.
    "It also said the other couldn't live while the other died. I don't know how but that horcrux died I guess. There was a ring, a diary, a goblet, slytherins locket, ravenclaws diadem, and his cat that no one knew about. Until I saw him with it in the halls." I said.
    "How old were you guys?" Embry asked.
    "About 16." Draco said.
    "How did you guys feel about this?" Leah asked.
    "We didn't know what was going on because I was in hiding and trixie was a wanted convict also in hiding. But the old man had gotten people to believe she was doing what weasley was doing. We didn't know until our marks were burning letting us know one of us is hurting." Dad said.
    We all showed them the small moon shaped mark on our wrist.
    "What happened?" Sam asked me.
    "I- I got tortured." I whispered.
    Sam pulled me into his arms and held me while I cried. He rubbed my back soothing me while dad them told everyone what happened. Then I finally calmed down.
    "Better?" Sam asked me.
    "Much." I said. I conjured up a hand mirror and magically cleaned my face.
    "Awesome!" Jake and Seth saud together. I just laughed while dad them smiled.
    "Can you show us more?" Leah asked.
    "Sure. Um what do you want me to do?" I asked them.
    "Disappear, pull somthing from the air." They all said at once.
    "Okay." I said. I pulled out another mirror, clothes, and other stuff from the air. Then I apperated and ended up by Leah.
     "What else can you guys do?" Embry asked.
    "Well just about anything. Including changing into an animal." Aunt bella said.
    "Can you show us?" Sam asked.
    We nodded and stood up. Draco turned into a white tiger, dad turned into a black shaggy dog, aunt bellatrix turned into a black cat while I turned into a white wolf with a black lightning bolt.
    We all turned back and everyone looked at us in awe.
    "So about the wolf thing. Are you bothered by it?" Paul asked me.
    "No. To be honest dad said the black family usually phases but for some reason we didn't. He thinks that its because our magical core blocked it but it can be broken. I technically imprinted on Sam. We have heightened senses." I said.
    "Now that I know that your not bothered by it and this might be to early but would you go out with me? If its okay with your father and family." Sam said. I looked at them and they all nodded. I smiled and turned back to him.
    "I would love to sam." I said. He gave me a bright smile and kissed my cheek.
    "Well looks like I finally get to say this. Welcome to the pack mom." Paul said. I just smiled and shook my head at that.
    "Dad you said the tribe was known to have magic does that mean we do too?" Jake asked Billy.
    "there's a possibility. Siri could you guys be able find out?" Billy asked dad.
    "You would have to ask thoes two. They did make their own spells and jinxs. If not they could make one to find out our go to ollivanders." Dad said.
    "Lyra, Draco?" Billy asked us.
    "I can help you guys figure that out. And like dad said if not we can help make a spell or we can go to ollivanders." I said. Everyone smiled at us.
     "Thank you." Billy mouthed to me. I gave him a nod and smiled at everyone.
    We talked somemore until dad said they had to go.
    "If you two like you can stay over longer or stay the night. The pack will be staying over night as well." Billy said to me and draco.
    "Daddy?" I asked.
    "that's fine princess you have your wands right?" He asked.
    "Yup." I said patting my thigh.
    "I have to go figure out what Harry was supposed to tell me." Draco said.
    "Okay we will see you  tomorrow. We love you." Aunt bella said as they kissed my head.
    "Love you too." I said.
    "Tell them I said hi. Tell Katie that I'm coming when I can." I said to draco as he kissed my forehead.
    "Will do. See you when I get home tomorrow. Goodbye guys. Thanks for tonight." He said then apperated when dad them drove away.
    "Wait you really have wands? Why didnt you guys use them earlier?" Seth asked me.
    "Dad them mastered wandeless and wordless magic in their 6th year at Hogwarts and me and draco learned when I got dad out of azkaban. Came in handy when I pulled pranks on people." I said. I pulled out my wand and passed around to them. When it came back to me i slipped it into my holster.
    "where'd it go?" Paul asked me.
    "Its in my holster on my thigh see." I said waving my hand over it to show them them again to conceal it.
    "Awesome." He said.
    "We will be heading home. Billy will be at our place. Be good please." Sue said finishing putting away the food.
    "Night guys." We all said to them.
    "So this is going to sound dumb but do you guys fly on brooms?" Jared asked me.
    "Yes. We play a sport on them." I said.
    "Sports on flying brooms?" Sam asked.
    "Yes. Its like football." I said then started to explain quidditch to them.
    "Sounds cool but dangerous at the same time." Jake said.
    "Oh trust me it was. My first two years my captain and ex liked to play dirty. People used to also like to jinx the balls. I have a scar from when the teacher jinxed the ball to follow me. It grazed my arm and I almost fell off. Stupid querall."I said cursing the old defended teacher.
    "Almost fell." Sam said shaking again.
    "don't worry I'm here. Im okay see." I said putting his hand on my face.
    He nodded and calmed down. We all decided that we would get clothes and come back.
    "Lyra could you take us home to get our stuff. We kind of ran here." Sam asked.
   "Yeah. I just have to go through your mind think of what your house looks like." I told them. They looked confused but did it anyway.
    "Alright. Sorry I know it feels like something slithering through your head. don't worry I dont do it often anymore. Everyone has to join hands. don't let go and hold your breathe. I would close my eyes too if I was you guys. Your gonna feel a tug at your navel and then like tour going to be sucked into a tube. When you land you will fall there's. Sorry. Ill cast a cushion charm so you guys don't land on the ground." I said. Everyone nodded and joined hands.
    "Eyes closed and hold on." I said. When we were about to land I cast the charm then everyone fell.
    "You guys okay?" I asked helping them up.
    "Yeah." Sam said.
    "I think I'm gonna be sick." Leah said.
    "don't worry it'll go away soon." I said.
    Leah and seth went to grab their things then we went back to jakes. I did the same thing with everyone else until it was just Sam.
    When we landed I saw a cute little red two story house with a porch and swing.
    "Welcome to my house. Come on." He said pulling me into the house.
    "Wow. This place feels homy." I said.
    "Yeah. The pack is always here. Its like pack central. Be right back." Sam said.
    He ran upstairs while I looked around. He had a couch that looked like the one we have at home. A decent sized Tv and playstation. Probably for Jake them.
    I looked on the shelves and pictures of them and the tribe and I think some with his mom.
    "Beautiful isn't she." I heard him say.
    "Your mother?" I asked him and I turned to face him.
    "Yeah. I still have a lot of her stuff I cant part with." He said.
    "I know the feeling and yes she is beautiful." I said walking towards him. He smiled and I thought I was gonna explode.
    "Come on. Lets get your stuff." He said.
    I apperated us to my driveway and we walked up to the house.
    "Why didn't we end up closer like we did every other time?" Sam asked me.
    "We have wards put up for protection. So we cant apperate as close as we could." I said.
    "Oh." Sam said. I led him through the house and up my room.
    "Password." The portrait said.
    "Blood." I said then the portatit swung open.
    "That just talked." Sam said with wide eyes as we walked in.
    "I know. In the wizarding world we use portraits to guard rooms. You need a password to open it. Mines blood for family." I explained.
    "How do they move?" He asked me while I grabbed my bag and put stuff in it.
    "Magic." I said. Walking out of my closet.
    "Obviously. Um Lyra there's an owl on the desk." Sam said.
    "Oh. Ill get it. We communicate using owls." I said grabbing the letter off the owls leg then gave it some treats.
    "what's it say?" He asked me.
    "Its just my old professor asking if I would accept the position of defence against the dark arts and slytherin head of house." I said.
    "Will you be taking it?" Sam asked me with a sad look.
    "I don't know. I love that school but I know it would hurt you and the pack if I left." I said sitting next to him on the bed.
    "I will follow you anywhere." He said kissing my forehead.
    "I know Sam." I said. We walked downstairs and out to the apperation point. We apperated back to Jake and joined everyone in the house.