Chapter 11

Edwards POV
    I heard the familiar pop of apperation and ran outside. I saw Lyra, Sam and Teddy walking up the stairs.
    I saw their necks and raised my eyebrow at them Lyra blushed and avoided my eyes as sam thought of anything but last night. Thank God. I did not want to see any part of my little sister I didn't want to see.
    "Hey guys." I said hugging Lyra and pulled Sam into a manly hug then picked up Teddy.
    "Hey Eddie." Lyra said.
    We walked inside and everyone else say their love bites thankfully they didn't say anything or think about that. I handed off Teddy to rose when she came into the room. I was glad that Lyra made rose his godmother. Now she has a chance at what shes always wanted.
    We talked about how the wizarding world was doing and Lyra helped Sam with some spells and curses. He caught on pretty fast. He was up to his second year spells and what not when Alice went into a trance.
    I saw Georges brother ron. He was the vampire. His sister was the back up. They planned on attacking earlier. They planed to do it on Friday. It wasn't an army meaning they decided not to make an army. I saw Lyra winning against the red heads and another man. Though we couldnt fight. But we were there in case anything happened.
    She came out of her trance and I ran out of the house frustrated.
    I know she wins but we cant help. If we do she'll worry about us and get hurt. For someone with no heart I feel like its breaking. I thought to myself. I stayed out in my clearing I found hiking when Lyra visited us. It help me think. She makes me a little more human. She makes us all a little more human. Were monsters and she still cares as if we are human.
    I love her as a little sister and cant see her getting hurt. I decided to go after them.
        Lyras POV
    "Hes been gone for a while now." I said worried about him.
    "Come on ly hes a big boy he can handle himself." Emmet said ruffling my hair.
    "I just feel like somethigns gonna happen." As I said that Alice went into a trance. I looked into her mind and saw Edward going after them and dying.
    When she got out of her trance I was standing up.
    "Where is he?" I asked freaking out.
    "Your clearing you found the summer we met." Alice said.
    "Ill be back and I'm bringing my brother back." I said. Sam nodded knowing that he was important to me and I only thought of him as a brother like he thought of me as his sister. 
    I apperated to the clearing and saw Edward getting up.
    "Edward Anthony Mason don't you dare leave. I cant loose you too. I've lost too many people." I said walking to him.
    "I have to or you'll have to fight alone without our help. If we fight you'll worry and get hurt. I don't want to see you get hurt." He said with a sad look.
    "Think about it. You fight, I worry, I get hurt. You leave, get hurt, I cant think straight during the fight, get hurt. don't do this. Please I cant loose another person I love." I said tears rolling down from my eyes.
    "Ill stay. Please stop crying. I hate making you cry." He said hugging me.
    "Your a git you know." I said into his shirt.
    "I know." He said kissing my head.
    "But I still love you." I breathed out.
    "I love you too my baby sister." He said. I could feel his smile through my hair. I cleared my face of any trace of tears and we went back home.
    "Edward I will personally set you on fire if you do something like that again." I said when I met him at the back of the house.
    "Threat noted." He said holding up his hands. Everyone walked to the back porch and watched us.
    "So how'd she start yelling at you?" Jasper asked smirking.
    "By yelling my whole name." He said face palming himself.
    "Ouch." Emmet said. "Nice one ly."
    "Thank you." I bowed.
    "Sam make sure she never learns your middle name or when shes mad she'll say the while thing." Edward said.
    "Got it." Sam said laughing.
    Alice had another vision again but when we tried to look into her mind she thought of somethign else.
    "At least give me a hint." I pleased.
    "Well for one congrats Sam and Lyra. The other is later in the future I don't know when its like it blocked me off." Alice said.
    "Oh geez. Thanks Alice." I said smiling.
    "Thank you." Sam said.
    "what's going on?" Carlisel said coming from his office.
    "Well should I say it?" Alice asked us.
    "We'll say it. Sam." I said. He nodded and we looked at everyone.
    "Were getting married." We said.
    Rosealie squelaed. Then her alice and esme hugged me while the boys congratulated Sam. Then switched. Alice, emse and rose congratulated Sam and hugged him while the boys all bear hugged me and kissed my forehead.
    "Alice no planning until after this week." Edward said. We all started laughing as she pouted.
    We ended up watching a movie. I laid on the couch with my head on sams lap and Teddy cuddled next to me as Sam had his arm over our shoulders.
    I dont know when but we fell asleep while watching a movie.
        Edwards POV
    I saw Lyra using sams lap as a pillow and Teddy against her body. Sam had his arm around her shoulders as if protecting her. I smiled at that knowing that she will have somone. I used my speed and propped sams feet up on the foot stool and covered them with blankets.
    I sat watching them and the movie. I looked at Lyra and sighed. Ive known her since she was thirteen. The year she broke Sirius out. Now shes eighteen and engaged and already had a son adopted or not. I was happy for her but sad to see her grow up. The years passed by quickly. The last time I seen her was the year after the war when she got vampires their rights. I don't know what I'm gonna do when shes gone.
    I know we will watch her children and theirs for generations but it wont be the same. If I could cry I would fill up the sea.
    I looked at the clock and saw that it was five thirty. I decided that i would go hunting then come back and watch over them.
   I was gone about two hours. When I got back I saw that they little family was just waking up.
        Lyras POV
    I slowly fluttered my eyes open and stratched. I sat up and saw that I must have awoken Sam. I sat up and moved teddy so he was comfortable.
    "Sam go back to sleep. You need your rest." I said.
    "No its fine." He said yawning.
    "Morning sleeping beauties." A voice said. I looked to the wall by the stairs and saw Edward leaning against it with his beautiful topaz colored eyes. They were more brighter than earlier. He must have recently hunted. I thought to myself
    "Morning git. What time is it?" I asked.
    "Around eight." He said looking at his phone.
    I groaned and stretched my body out. Rosealie came down the stairs after hearing me.
    "You okay love?" She asked handing us water bottles.
    "Yeah. Just sore." I said. Edward and her both made faces to each other and I rolled my eyes.
    "We should get back." Sam said rubbing his eyes.
    "Yeah. Rose do you mind watching Teddy tonight. We'll be back for training." I said.
    "Did you really need to ask?" She said.
    "True. Just making sure. We will see you guys tomorrow. I have his clothes for tomorrow or when he wakes and wants to shower." I said handing her a small pile of his clothes.
    "I got it. Now go he'll be safe here with us." She said.
    "Thanks." I said hugging her then Edward as Sam did the same. I apperated us to my place and grabbed some clothes. Then we went back to sams.
    We both showered and didn't bother eating since we were so worn out. We just dressed in our underwear and went to bed as soon as our heads hit the pillow.
        Sams POV
    I woke up the next morning and covered lyras face with kisses.
    "Babe come on we need to get up." I said still planting kisses on her face.
    "Okay okay I'm up. Stop that tickles." She said laughing and swatting my arm.
    We got up and got ready for the day. I dressed in basketball shorts and a black plain shirt then I threw on some old nikes. Lyra dressed in work out pants and a matching blsck sports bra. She tied her hair in a tight pony tail. She covered our marks so that we wouldn't get distracted and went downstairs to make breakfast for the pack.
    When we finished setting the table and making the food everyone walked in.
    "Morning mama bear, papa bear." Jared said patting my back and kissing lyras cheek. Everyone followed and we sat down to eat.
    I noticed Lyra had markings on her right arm but tried keeping out of view.
    "Lyra whats on your arm?" I asked pointing to the markings.
    "Its from when I was tortured. I usually cover it with this make up product but haven't been able to find it recently. I cant glamour it." She said bringing her arm in the table.
    "Why is that carved into your arm?" Paul asked growling as I did at the scar.
    "Why cant you cover it with magic?" Jake asked.
    "It looks recent." Leah said putting her hand in lyras.
    "Its on my arm because I acted as a muggleborn. I cant cover it with magic because it was a cursed blade that did it. Nothing can heal it or cover it or could until I found a make up product now i cant find it. It looks recent because of the blade. It makes it still burn and sting. If you look at it with an x- ray its carved through my skin, muscles to the bone." She said glaring at the word.
    "I'm killing whoever did this." I  said.
    "I wish you could. But shes already dead. She got the kiss." She says running my hand over the scar.
    "The kiss?" Embry said.
    "Dementors the guards of azkaban literally suck your soul out. Its painful and you see everything bad that ever happened to you so you don't feel like living again when your dead. Fourth year one was feeding on bad memories when Remus saved me. Then thought me the patronus charm." She explained.
    "Good thing I cant bring her back or I would kill her again." I growled.
    "I know. I would to. Id most likely let you." She said.
    "Good to know. Come on we'll eat then phase to go to the cullens." I said.
    We all ate breakfast and were about to phase when Lyra stopped us.
    "Leah said your guys clothes rip when you phase so I have a spell to put on your clothes so they don't." She said.
    "Does it work?" Jake asked.
    "I will find out while you guys change. Leah meet me outside." She said grabbing her wand.
        Lyras POV
    I grabbed my wand and met Leah outside. I waved my wand around her as I circled her.
    "Alright phases please." I instructed.     I waited for any sound of ripping but didn't hear any. I nodded and she phases back fully clothed.
    "Perfect. Now let's set the boys up." I said linking my arm with hers.
    The boys all were sitting on the couch waiting for us when we walked in.
    "It works.  Each of you stand up and spread out just a little." I said.
    They all did as told and I quickly went throught the spell on all them individualy scared that if I did it at one time it wouldn't work.
    When I finished we all phased and ran to the cullens.
    Jake thought it was funny to race me there so we did. He won by a head.
    "Damn." I said phasing back.
    "Next time mama." He said slinging his arm over my shoulder as we watched everyone else come in to view.
    "Jake won?" Sam asked.
    "Yeah just by a head." I said.
    "that's closer than we've got to racing him." Paul said.
    I was about to say something when I heard rose say
    "Look who's here Teddy." I turned around and saw Teddy waddling his way to rose.
    "Mama!" He said picking up his pace when he saw me.
    "Hey sweetheart. Where you good for aunt rosey them?" I asked going to pick him up.
    "Yes." He said nodding.
    "He was fine. Does he usually growl in his sleep?" Edward asked coming out.
    "When he dreams of keeping people safe. Hes smarter than normal two year olds. " I said kissing his head.
    "Did you guys eat already?" Edward asked.
    "Yeah. Ly made an extra big breakfast." Seth said as they walked up the porch stairs.
    "Good. You'll need it." Jasper said.
    I understood what he meant. When training you cant go on an empty stomach or you might pass out from loss of strength.
    Teddy played in a little area by us so I could see him with a shield around him.
    I cleared out a little more space and erected a ward around their house also.
    Then we began. Emmet went against jasper and couldnt get him down. You could tell he was getting fustrated everytime he missed.
    "Again." He would growl standing up.
    They fought for twenty minutes before jasper asked me to make dummies that I use to train for the wolves.
    We watched them take down them with ease. Esme went against Rosealie. Rose took her down with ease. Then jasper went against Alice. Me and Edward smirked at each other knowing she was using her sight to see his moves.
    She took him down with no problem. Then went Edward against carlisel. Carlisel had him down but turned his back letting Edward be able to pull him down.
    "Never turn your back on your enemy." Jasper said as carlisel went down.
    "Alright. Edward, carlisel, ly your up." Jasper said to us. I nodded and stood opposite of the two.
    I closed my eyes and focused my magic on my surroundings letting them tell me where everything was. Then opened them.
    "Before you start. Wand. You never know when you might lose it in battle." Jasper said.
    "Right. Catch." I said tossing my wand to him.
    "Ready?" Alice asked us.
    "Ready." We all said.
    Jasper nodded and Edward rushed towards me. I moved to the side and saw carlisel go behind me. I dropped to the ground and rolled away quickly standing up.
    I sent a minor blinding spell at him and used the wind to help me flip over Edward. I landed and he turned to rush at me again.
    I used my fire travling and ended up on a tree branch above them. I blocked myself for them and jumped off the branch on to Edwards shoulders. Then from his shoulders I went to flip us taking him down. I fire traveled without burning him before we met the ground. I appeard and heard his body meeting the ground.
    I couldnt see carlisel anywhere and closed my eyes trying to focus on him. When I felt his arms go around my neck. I struggled but slipped out of his grip and turned invisible masking my scent and blocking myself from them. I hit carlisel with a leg locking spell then walked up behind Edward and put him in a choke hold. Then made myself viable again.
    Jasper started clapping and I let Edward go. I let carlisel out of the leg locker and we bowed. I walks over to Sam and he planted a kiss on my lips.
    "Man I thought you were good at the school. This was even better." He said.
    "Thank you thank you." I smirked.
    We trained some more and I taught the basic defence spells and some powerful ones.
    The week went on and we always met with the cullens and did as we did on the first day. The day of the fight came and we set everyone up. I had kreatcher and winky take Teddy and Fred  away from Washington to wherever they go for vacation. I handed them a bag of his things and money. I knew it hurt Leah that he wasn't here but she knew it was for the best.
    I apperated to mine and edwards clearing with Sam and met everyone  there. I was dressed in skinny worn out light blue jeans, combat boots, a black fitted tank top. My hair was tightly braided in two and I had my wand in my holster. I had my knives and anything I might need concealed in or under my boots and in holsters on my legs. I also have my gun if I needed it.
    I set up a ward to tell me when they arrived. Edward told everyone what Alice saw in her vision the second day we trained so they knew they had to stay back at first.
    I put up a shield around the pack that only would go down when I say. Then I did the same with the cullens.
    "Sam I'll be okay. I'm gonna beat them then we can plan our wedding and be happy. I promise."I said from the shield.
    "Lyra I love you. Let this ward down when it gets hard. Promise." Sam said.
    "I love you too. I will. I promise." I said. He nodded and I turned to face away from everyone.
    Five minutes later I felt a shift within the wards and whipped my wand from my holster. The pack phased and the cullens took a fighting stance.
    My eyes scanned the area around me while I gripped my wand so tight my knuckles where turning white.
    "Well well well look what we have here. The black family slut, puppies and the bloodsuckers." A woman's  voice said.
    "Weaslette where's your manwhore brother and power hungry mother of yours?" I asked knowing her mother was dead.
    "Ron will be here soon and Percy. Have you seen my traitor brother around here. I know hes alive." She said.
    "No haven't seen him since the battle." I said shrugging while still gripping my wand.
    "You lying bitch I know hes here. I found his magical trace here." She said sneering.
    "It was lie and what. I will never tell you were he is. I'm a bitch really isn't that a little fourth year." I said.
    I felt my magic shift again and this time two people where there.
    I squared my shoulders and took my stance. Ginerva wasn't a threat to me. Her strongest hex is the bat boggey hex.
    "Black." Ron said coming out of the trees. I saw that between the three only he had blood red eyes. Meaning they thought they only needed him to fight me.
    "Weasle." I said glaring at him.
    "I see I'm not the only creature here." He said motioning to the pack and the cullens. I looked at Sam and saw he looked ready to kill. He had his teeth showing and was growling louder than everyone else.
    "Oh so the black family slut has found a new fuck buddy. Now tell me this. If you loved flint so much why didnt you give yourself to him?" He asked me.
    This time Jake growled louder and was mimicking sams stance.
    "what's this two fuck buddies in the same pack. You shady lady." He said wagging his figure at me.
    "You and flint can kiss my ass. I never did because he didn't feel like the one I should give myself to. He can fuck himself." I said spitting his name like it was poison.
    "Mm so the slytherin and Hogwarts princess is no longer pure." Percy spoke up this time.
    "Are you gonna play games or are we gonna get down to buisness?" I asked getting annoyed.
    "Never was the patient once. You can take them on. Me for last." He said.
        Sams POV
    I watched as she ran and leaped in the air to punch the girls face. She roundhouse kicked the other boy. I heard the cracking of bones.
    The human boy went down and stayed there for a bit.
    The girl put up a little more fight. She sent hexes after hexes but Lyra was a little faster. The girl knocked her wand from her hand and threw hers to the side as well. I watched as Lyra threw punch after punch. She ducked and tackled the girl onto the ground. She started punching her again.
    The girl flopped them over but before she could start punching lyras legs went up and around her neck. She rolled them over and freed herself from the girls grip.
    She walked backwards from the girl a little and I started worrying that she was hurting. Then I saw her crouch down and grab her ankle. I thought she had twisted it until i saw a throwing knife appear. She grabbed it and threw. It missed and hit the bloodsucker. He just looked at it bent on the ground. She grabbed another and threw it again this time hitting the girl in the stomach.
    The vamp smelled the blood and attacked his own sister as she lay on the floor instead of helping her. The other boy she knocked to the ground went to walk to her but she pushed him back with the air. He hit a tree and I saw blood trickling down onto his neck. The vamp looked up at her and growled. He ran after her and she used her fire to get out of the way. They whole time she glowed and was calm as if she did this often.
    He tried doing it again like Edward but would miss. She jumped onto his shoulders like the last time and pulled him over doing a repeat of the training with Edward. He lay on the ground and I heard cracking. She must have used so much power that she cracked his body.
    She rolled on her stomach and summoned her wand. As the boy got up she pointed her wand at him and a purple light shot from the tip. It sliced his head clean off. I saw her smirk and get up she smiled at us. She let the wards down and I felt two wolves phasing. It must have been the boy.
    She must have felt it to because she looked at me.
    "Two boys are phasing. Leah, Seth help them." I said through our connection. They nodded and ran after the boys.
    I felt another presence with us and she must have to because the wards shot right back up.
    She scanned the area and saw black smoke appear from the sky.
        Lyras POV
    I felt something unwanted enter the wards and put the shields around everyone again. I was scanning the area when I saw black smoke from the sky. Dumbledores death eaters.
    I squared my shoulders once again when I saw who it was exactly. Dolohov and Rudolphus Lestrange.
    "Ah little miss black. Pleasure to see you again. I see you beat our little minions." Dolohove said.
    "Yours?" I asked.
    "Of course. We pulled the strings. We had laurant bit Ronald then have Victoria help them and tell them what to do." Lestarnge said.
    They started taking steps to the left so I went to the right. We circled each other for a little them Lestrange threw a stinging hex at me but missed. I hit him with a stupefy and set him flying. Dolohov backed off wanting to watch me fight Lestrange. He got up and turned into the smoke again. I felt him collide with me and the a tree.
    I grunted at the feeling and felt my shoulder dislocate. Lestrange threw a punch at my gut then my face. My head turned exposing my neck.
    "Oh black has some love bites. Naughty. What would mother think." He said giving me an evil smirk.
    "You bastard." I said spitting out blood. I pushed him using the air and popped my shoulder in.
     I treked my way to him and we started throwing hexes at each other. He sent a slicing hex that grazed my leg.
    I grunted then grabbed my knives. I picked my ninja stars and threw them one by one right after another. One got him in the heart and he went down.
    "Well done. Now my turn. You wont win this one." Dolohove said.
    "We'll see." I said squaring my shoulders again. He knocked me into another tree like Lestrange and then picked me up from the tree and pulled me into his smoke. I got free and fell from his grasp. I used the air to catch me before I connected with the ground. 
    We started throwing hexes, spells, everything we knew. I tried dodging another slicing hex hit it caught my shoulder blade. I fell at the feeling and he hit me with a crucio.
        Edwards POV
    He hit her with a curse I know well. I felt pain shoot through my body for my baby sister. Instead of screaming like he wanted her to she kept her mouth shut and only arched her back in pain. He seemed to get irritated with that. He stopped it then started it again. He did a few times before I thougth of something.
    "Jasper. Throw every emotion at him to knock him over." I said. He nodded. I watched as the man stumbled back letting the curse go. Jasper kept going until he was in his back withering and screaming. Lyra rolled over and spit more blood out. Her back and leg was covered in blood from the slicing spell.  She slowly got up and looked at us nodding. Jasper let him go. I watched as she wobbled a little. The man got up and said
    "When I'm done with you your precious family, son, wolves and vampires are next." That must have hit something because her skin had fire licking the surface of her skin.
    "You will never touch them." She said. She ran at him with all her power and tackeled him back down. They struggled for a bit. When he was on top of her his body soon was consumed by fire. He screamed in agony and she moved out from under him.
        Sams POV
    I watched as she scrambled from under him. She flicked her wrist and he was covered in water then fozen. The ice broke into a million pieces and her shoulders slumped.
    The wards went down and I ran after her phrasing back right before I reached her.
    I caught her in my arms and he groaned.
    "Baby look at me. Hey look at me." I said moving her face.
    "Hey. Ugh I hate that man." She said with a weak smile.
    "I said to let it down when if was getting hard." I said tears filling my eyes.
    "I was but I saw Alice have a vision. I saw you getting hurt and dying. I couldn't let you die." She said.
    "That was dumb Lyra really dumb." I said kissing her head.
    "I- I need to get poppy, snape and McGonagall." She said. She grabbed her wand and cast a patronus. Three wolves flew off into the sky. A few moments later three pops could be heard.
    "Lyra!" A woman gasped. I looked at her old professor McGonagall.
    "Miss black can you stand?" The woman in nursing robes asked.
    "Mm yeah. Sam could you help me up?" She asked me. I nodded and helped her stand.
        Lyras POV
    "How long did you have the slicing curse casted in you?" Poppy asked me.
    "Um the one on my leg for 10 minutes I think and the one on my shoulder 5 minutes." I said.
    "Please tell me you weren't under the crutatious curse with them." Poppy knitted her eyebrows together.
    "Okay I wont tell you." I said.
    "Miss black! Why?" She yelled.
    "Wanted to see my favorite nurse." I said smiling weakly.
    "Between you and your two cousins I saw you the most." She said. "I'm gonna need your shirt off and pants."
    "Have at it." I said. I felt my clothes disappear. Everyone sucked in their breathes when my scars were showing.
    "What happened?" Jake asked.
    "War." I said shrugging. Sam gave me the same sad look mixed with anger towards the people who did it.
    Poppy did the counter spell for the slicing spell and bandaged them up. She handed me a blood replenishment potion. I downed it and she gave me a pepper up potion.
    "You covered them all the time?" Sam asked squeezing my hand.
    "Yea. But I knew I would have to keep them exposed today." I said looking at him.
    "How long were you under the curse?" Poppy asked me.
     "One minute intervals for five." Jasper said.
    "I know you don't like st. Mungos so could I used your place Dr. Cullen?" She asked carlisel.
     "Of course poppy. You know the way right." He said.
    "Of course. One of you will have to run her there. Shes to weak to apperate." She said looking at me.
    I kept my mouth shut knowing she was not a woman to argue with when it comes to injures.
    "What Lyra doesn't have a come back." Paul said shocked.
    "Nope not today. I will see you guys there. Sam I will see you there."I said kissing his cheek.
    "Yes you will. I'm gonna check on Leah them with the two boys. Could I bring them?" Sam asked the Cullens.
    "Of course." Edward said. He picked me up bridal style and we ran to there house.
    Poppy did some test and told me to take certain potions at certain times today. She promised to be over tomorrow to check on me. She let me go and I kissed them all good bye asking them not to tell dad them and make them worry more. I told them that I would tell them just not while their recovering.
    They all left and I walked outside.
    "How you feeling princess?" Emmet asked me.
    "Like I went through a blenders on pureé twice. " I said slumping in the couch. Sam came in and kissed me deeply.
    "We kind of have a problem. The boy and the death of the boys dad caused them to phase. Now they cant phase back." Sam said to us.
    "Where are they?" I asked standing up.
    "Ly-" he started saying but I stopped him.
    "Where are they?" I asked again. He hung he head in defeat and they were outside.
    I walked out and found the two wolves huddled together. I slowly approached them.
    "Hey. I'm Lyra. Its gonna be okay. I promise." I said sticking my hand to them showing I wasnt a threat. They looked at each other then to me.
    They slowly made there way to me and laid down. I rubbed their heads while humming brown eyed girl by ka'au Carter boys.
    After a little while they phased back and I covered them up clothes onto them. They stood up and I took them into the house.