CHAPTER 1: Eyes of Nature

Perched high above the streets, in the central quarter of The Crush District, a silent sillouhette crouches in wait. His eyes are locked on the front entry of the most illustrious business in the entire district; The Tranz House.

The Tranz House is owned and operated by a madame that is rumored to have lived in Mortuary City before it became the metropolis that it stands as now. A place of refuge, relaxation, recreation. Some of the finest cuisines and multiple types of music, depending on one's taste. Anyone can enter, with the right amount of currency, but V.I.P is only reserved for members only. Furnishing almost anything the heart can desire, even some that is uncomprehensible, it is the heart of 'The Crush'.

Guidewind stands just beyond the statue on the ledge and drops to the nearest balcony. His eyes never leaving the front door of the Tramz House. He counts out the 3 guards at the front door and scouts the entry distance from his chosen drop point, but something halts him. He watches the guards closely as they check indentifications and converse with one another but there is something unnerving about them. They are fairly large, which is expected for a security detail for intimidation purposes, and look really intruding as far as facial expressions. Guidewind moves to a parallel balcony, to get a better vantage point, as he checks the combat load on his belt and in his side arm clips. One of the guards glances up just as Guidewind steps back into the darkness and takes a reassuring breath. He barely misses the visual that would've given Guidewind's postion away. Guidewind reholstered his 2 Fueurian 9Bolt Long Barrel .60 caliber pistols and kneels down in almost a prayer position. His forearms emit a soft, blue iridescent light, barely visible to the naked eye. The wind begins to pickup as Guidewind scales the wall over to another balcony just below the neighboring balcony. He catches sight of 2 guards walking towards the street as a limo pulls up. He notices the 3 men exiting the Tranz House as the Urion Brothers. As the limo pulls away, the guards return to the door. Guidewind finally notices what beckoned his restraint; THE CEREBORI.

The Cerebori are a contingent of hell's mercenaries, when described by the police. They are the worst of the worst when it comes to their reputation. The brutal St. Marianna Massacre was rumoured to be the remnance of the Cerebori, after it was cleaned up. In the end, the Cerebori are known to be cast as The Devil's left seat.

Guidewind could smell the incense in the air, the aroma of the foods, the overbearing noises of laughter and cheering everytime the door opened and closed. He stared vigilantely at the guards as he forced his gift into existence. Although he hated the very fact of his ability, inwhich he did not understand the nature, he used it. The very movement of the guards, their posture, their physique, their very presence stood out like a neon in the darkness. The disgust claimed him, like death takes life, as he became nauseated with hatred. Suddenly, the sweet smells faded and the noises began to falter as the stench of formaldehyde and ether begin to caress his nose. Guidwind grew dizzy and returned to the shadows just as the guard by the entry line glanced directly at the balcony. Guidewind gained his composure and changed his strategy from barging in through the front door into sneaking in by another route. As he scaled the wall to the left side, where the alley was prominent with cover from boxes, trash cans, and darkness, he leaps backward and down into the darkness.

Guidewind lands and in a prone position and stares into the neon lights across the street. As he raises to his feet, he begins to notice something unnerving about the darkness; Something unfamiliar yet so deep within his essence of emotion. The sensational carnage of conflicting duality consumes his sensory as he feels the cold shiver of silence withhold his movement. A faint smell of sulfur and rotting flesh encompasses his nose as the noise from "THE CRUSH" finally dissipates and the sweet scents turn rancid. "What in the hell is going on!", Guidewind exclaims to himself as he takes a step towards the exit of the alley. The hard cement ground began to feel inaccurate to his memory. The water upon the ground became semi-adhesive and thickened as the smell of blood filled his nose. Guidewind quickly turned about and found nothing but trash, dumpsters, and rats scurrying about in the darkness behind him. Guidewind exhaled a second and gained his footing as he returned to his immediate direction to notice a sillouhetted male figure at the entrance of the alley.