Chapter 3: TRUTH & CONSEQUENCES

"The last thought given to the tortured soul was also the burden of his own decision to be the truth so he accepted the consequences!" ~ 'Moontribe Priestess' Shravanthi Yrabi

Guidewind marched down the seemingly lengthy hallway. He eventually reached an open room area, filled with patrons and their 'Sinful Cortisans'.
The room was filled with incense that captivated all the senses. Guidewind walked through the crowd of patrons, feeling every single fiber of his essence quiver in disgust, as they brushed against him slightly. Guidewind looked about himself, as he followed his escort, and wondered how many were actually other than homo-species. He could see Doc. Shenga in the distance as he was paraded into another walking section and taken towards an entrance with large heavy exquisitely designed curtains.
"Where did Shengala go too!?", Guidewind exclaimed rudely.
The lady kept walking, and lifted the curtain with one hand while gesturing for him to enter with the other. Guidewind entered the room cautiously because even though he was now an invited guest, it was still extremely dangerous. The lady walks and gets back in front of Guidewind and has him follow her to a set of stairs leading up towards a huge balcony. The balcony seemed so far away by ped yet he felt closer by the second. Guidewind didn't even remember walking but he ascended the steps.
The lady stops just at the threshold of the balcony and "delivers" Guidewind to another lady at the top. She introduced herself as 'The Matron of Spades' and admiringly gazed upon the vigilante. "Guidewind...", a deep voice marched across the other ambient sounds. Guidewind turned about quickly, only to be face to face with Doc. Shenga Zulu again. "Come this way, Madame Angeles awaits you in her study", Doc. Shenga promptly commands. Guidewind's stomach begins to turn as he feels an uneasy atmosphere wrinkle into his personal space, but he continues into the erotic atmospheric lounge.
The room appeared larger in area than space. Silk drapery flew about the room in droves. The aroma of soft mint danced about the warm, calming earth tone lights. The floor pulsated from the heavy musics downstairs, so the vigilante thought, to a rythm of a heartbeat he never knew resided within himself.
Doc. Shenga walked in behind Guidewind and immediately walked to the corner lounging chair. Guidewind studied the area well and began plotting manners of escape after he completed his agenda.
A low smokey voice tip-toed across the room, "Ho'a!? Co'o es'as?". Guidewind immediately responded, "Mu'ho sue'o, pu'a de ma're!" Doc. Shenga began to laugh as a soft giggle danced through the waving silk draperies. A quintet of cortisan appeared through the far right side of the room where a curtain, that Guidewind hadn't even noticed, appeared out of the shadows. A soft melodic meditative tone of bells, wood flutes and sitar began playing as a female sillouhette ghostily appeared on the bed, behind the flowing silk draperies.

(translated from Ancient Paleanic Dialect)"Daríus Ezekiel Antonius Drago!?", the smokey seductive voice pronounced from behind the silks

"Daríus Ezekiel Antonius Drago!?", the smokey seductive voice pronounced from behind the silks. Guidewind could feel his armoured face protector moving, as the coils on a snake would while mobile. He maintained his composure and responded, "So you know my name, which is NOT impressive by the least!", exclaimed Guidewind. The mysterious lady began to move from the bed when a quartet of concubines seemingly appeared from nowhere scattering a mix of exotically illuminated flowers (tacca chantrieri, strongylodon macrobotrys, & Japanese habeneria radiata), that created a carpet path on the floor in front of her. Guidewind hardly even noticed the concubines until their appearance but what puzzled him was the lack of pedal noise made when moving about the room.