INTRODUCTION

aria's pov

"are you even listening to a word i'm saying?" i asked as he shook his head no. "this is literally why i can't stand tutoring you." i mumbled to myself since he doesn't listen anyways.

"what was that?" carl questioned while giving me the biggest smile a boy could have.

"nothing. you have to use the slope intercept formula for this." i really couldn't stop thinking about the big smile plastered across his face. i watched as carl solved the math problem without an issue.

"what? is it wrong?" he asked as i shook my head.

"no it's almost like you're retaining information?" i questioned as he raised his middle finger. i let out a light laugh before writing down another problem for him to try. i handed carl the paper and watched as he solved another problem.

"are you sure you even need tutoring?" i asked as he shrugged.

"you give me something to work for." he said while grabbing his book and backpack. i felt my cheeks pinking up and i felt a smile creeping up on my face.

"okay well i guess we're done for today." i said while gesturing my hands towards him packing his stuff up.

"did you want to do something else?" he asked as i shoved a book into my bag. "we could hangout you know." he added causing me to stop shoving the books into my bag.

"us? hanging out? what would we even do?" i asked while he smiled.

"anything really. kiss, take a walk, reproduce, watch a movie, eat." he listed on and on causing me to start laughing.

"reproduce? that's a big word." i laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"what can i say? my tutor's great." he said while grabbing his backpack and heading for the classroom door. "see you wednesday?" he asked as i nodded.

carl gallagher has got me smiling like an idiot.

tutoring ; carl gallager On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara