A Walk In The park

Erynn's P.O.V
Today is a special day because I arranged a surprise for my girlfriend Lexi. I'm taking her to a picnic in the park woods,there's this beautiful clearing in the middle of the woods so you can see the sunset.
Lexi's P.O.V.
I was asked to go to the park woods yesterday with Erynn and I of course responded with "YES I WOULD LOVE TO!"then I hugged her tightly,in a bear hug,like always.Okay,back on topic,anyways,right now I am walking,following Erynn to who knows where.All I do know is that this place we are walking to is "marvelous".All I wanna do is rest my legs because it feels like we have been walking for what seems like an eternity....even though it has only been five minutes...

Erynn's P.O.V:

Lexi keeps complaining because she thinks that we've been walking for an eternity. Its actually quite funny honestly. We're almost there anyway.(what the picnic looks like except at night and there's a sunset I couldn't find a perfect picture sorry we're also not on the beach)

(what the picnic looks like except at night and there's a sunset I couldn't find a perfect picture sorry we're also not on the beach)

We finally arrived at the picnic and I was so excited to see Lexi's expression when she saw it. "Do you like it?" I asked.

Lexi's P.O.V.:
I noticed that we stopped walking FINALLY after what felt like FOREVER,even though it was only 7 minutes in all.The fist thing that drew my attention first when we stopped was this beautiful picnic-like set up with the mesmerizing sunset  in the background of it.I stared at the scene in front of me in awe,almost not hearing Erynn ask "Do you like it?".I turned to Erynn in awe,"like it?I LOVE it!"then,once again,I bear hugs Erynn tightly.
Erynn's P.O.V.
I was so glad Lexi loved the set up it only took me weeks to plan. "Yay I'm glad you like it! Let's eat but first I need oxygen to breath I love you but please let go before you make me pass out".
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I hesitantly let go of her even though I still wanted to hug her.I nodded,"yeah your right,let's eat and erm-sorry for uhhhhhhhhhh virtually crushing you in a hug".I could already feel my face start to heat up and redden out of embarrassment.
Erynn's P.O.V:
I giggled quietly. "You're turning red again" I said as I sat down taking Lexis hand and pulling her down gently so she was sitting next to me. "YAY foooodddd time!" I exclaimed excitely.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
"yay!"I smile cheerfully,mostly to see my lover in such an uplifting mood.I suddenly hear my stomach growl.My cheeks continue to redden more and more until I'm as red as a tomato because of embarrassment.
Erynn's P.O.V
I took the food and plates out of the basket and put them on the blanket beneath us. I noticed that Lexi was hungry so I gave her the food first and held her hand with my opposite hand waiting for the sunset.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I ate a little bit of food after thanking Erynn then I decided to look in the direction the sunset would be in,not wanting to be the one person not doing it.I took in all my surroundings,noticing how beautiful the scenery really was and I squeeze Erynn's hand gently and smiles cheerfully.
Erynn's P.O.V
The sun was going down slowly and the sky filled with different shades of orange red and purple it was truly beautiful. I hope Lexi's having a good time. My thoughts were interupted when I felt Lexi gently squeeze my hand I did so back.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I kiss Erynn's cheek softly then I quickly look away,blushing like never before.I think 'Lexi are you serious right now?!You two have been dating for so long and have even kissed on the lips already and YOUR blushing over you kissing Erynn ON THE CHEEK!You're so pathetic and such a dweeb Lexi!Erynn deserves so much better than you of all people Lexi!'
Erynn's P.O.V
I smiled and turned to look at Lexi to see that she looked away her cheeks redder then they've ever been. I squeezed her hand gently as she looked back at me. "You okay?" I asked getting worried.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I smiled at Erynn even though I tried not to show my true feelings on the inside."Y-yeah I'm fine Erynn!A-Also thank you so much for all of this,I truly do love you with every fiber in me".
Erynn's P.O.V
"yeah no problem anything for you! Also,we've known each other for so many years now,I think I can tell your really not Okay" I said still holding her hand.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I shakily sigh and look over to Erynn,"E-Erynn..I've been wondering for quite some time...why did you choose me of all people?Im so embarrassing,shy,awkward,nerdy,girly,weird,socially challenged and much,much more..I just don't understand why you picked me even though I'm sure there are nigh better people out there...people with more confidence than me..people who are stronger than me..people who are funnier and smarter than me.."I sigh quietly and turn my gaze to my feet.
Erynn's P.O.V
"The reason I date you is because of your shy awkwardness I think it's cute when you get embarrassed. I date you because you make me happy and for a long time I wasn't until I met you. I date you because I love you and you make me happy. You do have confidence I know you do its just going to take a while for it to show." I said smiling slightly.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I feel myself start to tear up and without realizing it,tears start to run down my face in which I've never did in front of anyone even Erynn or in public in general."T-T-Thank you s-s-so mu-mu-much for c-choosing m-me.."I hugged Erynn as gently as I could while tears slowly and silently ran down my face like a waterfall.
Erynn's P.O.V
I hugged Lexi gently and rubbed her back. "No Problem. I love you" I said. I started singing quietly to calm her down.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I slowly felt myself start calming down and I whisper shakily,through my tears,"I love you too".