The night before

-4 years after previous chapter-

Lexi's P.O.V.:
I sighed sadly as I was packing my stuff I needed because of me leaving tomorrow because of me being next in line to follow my Uncle's footsteps and go to the military even though I didn't really want to but it was to late to turn back now.
Erynn's P.O.V
I was really sad to see Lexi go. I couldn't survive without her. She made me happy and if she wasn't there I'll just be a depressing emotional wreck.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I finished packing my things then walked to Erynn's room,lightly knocking on her door silently.

Erynn's P.O.V:

I had a tear stained face as I got up and hugged Lexi tightly crying into her shoulder. "I love you" I whispered hugging her tighter tears streaming down my face.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I felt so very guilty for making my lover cry and all I wanted to do what consult her and hugs her for the whole night but I knew that wasn't a possibility."I-I am so s-sorry that this has to h-happen sweetie..I-I never had a say..it was a blood line thing in which I am not able to ch-change..."I felt my eyes start to water and I hugged Erynn the gentlest I could.

Erynn's P.O.V

"It's Okay don't feel bad" I sniffled. "I love you be careful please I can't lose you" I said hugging onto her not wanting to let go.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
"I love you most and I promise you,as soon as I am able to get the chance,I will come back to you,all in one piece too"I softly kissed Erynn's forehead and smiles as tears start to slide down my face like a waterfall of tears.

Erynn's P.O.V:

"Okay" I smiled faintly and sighed looking at the clock. "its almost time" I said quietly.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I'm not going to lie...I was scared..not for myself but for Erynn..I was afraid of what may happen while I was away but I vow to protect and comfort her for as long as I live when I return.I heard Erynn's comment and I silently nod through my tears.

*1 Hour later*

Erynn's P.O.V:

Lexi and I have been spending every moment together since this morning and It's already time for her to go. I Had stayed strong up until now i knew that once she left I would be a mess. She's my confidence she makes me feel like the most important person in the world. I love her and im in love with her and I know she feels the same. I'm a wreck without her and I can only imagine what will happen if she gets hurt.