The Dinner

Erynn's P.O.V
I was anxiously getting ready in my room for dinner tonight. I was going to have dinner with Lexi's family. With all do respect I love Lexi but I hate socializing with other people. I don't really want to go to this but I guess I'll go because I know she hasn't seen her family in a while.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I groan in annoyance as I get another notification about my sister Sophia,AKA satin texting me for the one hundredth time with 'hi'."Why must you be so damn annoying Sophia...no wonder why you haven't found a liver to clap your own yet.."I smirked slightly at my comment then groan again when I receive another text from Sophia...then another...then another...when will she learn that if I don't respond,to stop texting me and give up?...
Erynn's P.O.V
"Lexi you almost ready to go?!" I yelled fixing my dress. This has to go well I mumble.
Lexi's P.O.V.
"Yeah sweetie!just looking at the one hundred-oops!scratch that!one hundred and one messages from 'satin' which says 'hi'!"
Erynn's P.O.V
"oh sounds like fun I'll be down in a minute I want what I'm wearing to be a surprise so no peaking!" I said back
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I giggle softly,"same goes for you sweetie!no peaking!"I look in my full length mirror at my silky pink summer dress.
Erynn's P.O.V
I looked in the mirror once more before putting my boots on. "We'll walk out of our rooms on three okay?" I asked as I was finally okay with my appearance.
Lexi's P.O.V:
"Ok-Okay sweetie,you may count down whenever your ready".I thought to myself,'what if she doesn't like what I look like?what if she looses interest in me?what if-I seriously need to stop stressing out and just relax..'
Erynn's P.O.V
"three.......two.........one!"I said stepping out of my room fully. (My outfit)

 (My outfit)

Lexi's P.O.V.:
I stepped out of my room fully after the count of 3 was up then stared at Erynn in awe."Y-You look...amazing.."my mouth was stuck slightly open,still in awe of the beauty in front of me.I almost forgot of my own outfit while being mesmerized by Erynn.
(My outfit)

(My shoes)

(My makeup;my hair is light brown/dirty blond and dark mocha brown eyes)

Erynn's P.O.V
"you look amazing too" I said as a blush spread over my checks. We both stood there for a moment and just stared. "You ready?" I asked breaking the silence.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
"T-Thanks Erynn and erm-w-whenever you're ready,I'm ready".I grinned cheerfully while blushing.
Erynn's P.O.V
"I'm ready then." I said happily grabbing Lexi's hand and walking her out to the car.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I smile and get into the car,buckling up into my seat.
"Hey,Erynn?you excited?"
Erynn's P.O.V
"yup!" I buckled in to and started the car backing out of our diveway and driving to Lexi's house. "You want the music on?" I asked.
Lexi's P.O.V.:"sure if you want it on sweetie".I gazed out the window,watching the cars and trees go by as the car is driven.
Erynn's P.O.V
I turned the music on as we drove. I write sins not tragedies came on and I imidantly started singing along.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I giggled softly then thought 'why not?' And started singing along as well to the song.
Erynn's P.O.V
"we're here!" I said loudly getting out of the car to help you out. I held your hand as we walked inside and said hello to everyone.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I hugged my parents then my brother.My eyes widened when I realized Sophia was nowhere to be seen until I was tackled to the floor from behind by "the devil" and I gasped."G-GAH!MOM WHY DID YOU LET SATIN--SOPHIA OUT OF HER IMPRISONMENT?!!"
Erynn's P.O.V
"everyone needs to chill out!" Suddenly everyone goes silent. "Thank you" I say loudly.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I sigh in relief then I kicked Sophia off of me."don't get on my again Sophia.I.SWEAR."I narrowed my eyes at Sophia.
Erynn's P.O.V
"now let's all get along for one night." I said going into the living room and sitting down.