Introduction

I guess you can go ahead and and drop me in the category of Antisocial o just not interested in having any contact with human beings period. Before your quick to judge i'd like to tell you why, or at least defend my part. 

When dad left, it took a lot out of my mum; she started to drink, constantly, every night, nonstop, so yes, i took it upon myself to take care of her. There was my aunt, whom was the only one in our small family who still cared, but i guess she felt guilty that her brother left my mum, a single mum.

The years passed, and mum was coming to her senses, finally realizing that dad, wasn't going to change his mind sooner than later, and wasn't coming back.

I never fully accepted that mum was going to be okay on her own, a part of me always knew i was always going to have to look after mum, and i understood where she was coming from, i'd me devastated as well, if the love of my life whom I've have had a daughter with, had just up and left, because he was tired.

  Over the years mum and i got into a routine, she was able to get her old job back, as a nurse and me knowing that wasn't going to pay the bills, i found a  job at the old supermarket nearby, even though mum insisted i shouldn't have to work, i dismissed her and told her it wouldn't hurt having extra money. 

Over the years i found myself with more and more responsibilities, i didn't have time for silly high school parties, or boys for that matter, i was happy with the few friends and life i found myself in, and i'd finally be free of this town once i find myself  ridding on a scholarship to Yale university, i set my expectation high, and no one was going to stop me.

So i though.