First Day Of School

"Athena wake up it's time for school" I hear my twin sister say. "I'm up. I'm up."I reply. I swing my legs out of bed and extend my hands out so she can guide me to the shower. "Okay so the shampoo is to your right and the conditioner is to your left. I'll pick out your outfit for you." she tells me. She leaves and closes the door behind her. I start to get undressed and I step in the shower. And turn the knobs until I feel it's warm not too hot and not too cold.I pick up the shampoo and lather it into my hair softly massaging my scalp. I wash it out then I squeeze a small amount of conditioner into my left hand and proceed to lather it into my hair. I then wash it out and begin to wash my body. Once I finish I turn the shower off. I slowly step out the shower careful not to fall. I look for the lotion and feel for the letter 'L' and I find it quickly. I put it all over my body. I finish and I walk into my room feeling for my bed to get to my clothes. *skips* "Come on Athena we're going to be late" I grab my walking stick in case I need it but I usually never do and hurry down the stairs. Me and Elena walk outside and I before getting in do a cartwheel. "Athena be careful! You could have gotten hurt" Elena yells. "I live on cheap thrills" I tell her then get into the car quickly buckling myself in. And we drive off to school. *skips* We both walk up the steps. "Hey you guys" I hear my best friend Bonnie say. "Hey Bonnie" I reply. "Athena hang on Jeremy is going to get high again" I hear my sister say. "Bonnie walk me by the boy's restroom" she grabs my arm and guides me to our destination. "I'll catch you later Athena" I hear her say. We hug and part ways. I hear someone walk to the door. "Is this the men's restroom?" I hear a male voice ask. "Wait, huh? You're talking to me? I would tell you but I'm blind" I tell him. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" he says quickly. I hear the door open . "Is this the men's restroom?" I hear him ask someone. "It's kind of a long story" I hear Elena say. *skips* Me and Elena are talking to the new guy when I can hear an approaching swooshing type sound. I put my hands where it's coming and catch it. I throw it back to the direction it came from. "Wow Athena that was really cool" I hear Stefan say in surprise. "Thank you" as I look where I heard his voice come from. *skips to History*
"I was understanding last year but the excuses ended with the summer break Miss Gilbert" I hear Mr. Tanner say to my sister. "Why do you have to be such a prick Mr. Tanner? It may have been a few months since our parents died but no one gets over grief that quickly I know I haven't" I get up and use my walking stick and quickly find the door and I leave the room. My anger quickly getting the best of me I leave the school using my walking stick. "Athena what are you doing out of school?" I hear Ms. Forbes say. "Mr. Tanner was being really rude to my sister which pissed me off so I left". I tell her honestly. "I'll take you back to school but try not to get into anymore trouble please?" I hear her plead with me. "I'll try but no promises" I tell her. I hear her get out of her car and comes over to guide me to the passenger door. I sit in and close the door and buckle myself in. We start to drive back to the school. I really miss my parents. A tear slips out and I quickly wipe it before Miss Forbes could notice. The car stops and I unbuckle my seat belt and step out of the car. "Thanks Miss Forbes for the ride I'll see you when I see you" I slam the door shut and walk back into school. Let's hope I don't have a bad day.