Unexpected

Gabby's POV

I wake up to a nice beautiful sunny day. "Today's the day Gabby" I said to myself. I grab my shower towel and toothbrush and headed to my bathroom for a shower. After my shower and brushing my teeth, I put my clothes on. I put on black lace pantie and bra. Today's not gonna be too hot. I put on my black short sleeve CONVERSE shirt, with my dark blue skinny jeans and black low cut converse shoes. I put my hair up in a ponytail and did my mascara and eyeliner. I get my stuff ready for school and head downstairs. I grab a muffin that was on the table and make my way to the garage. "Come on mom! Let's GO!" I said to her. "No hello or good morning Gabby?" - "Oops. Sorry. Good morning mom" - "Good morning sweetheart". She drops me off to school. I give her a kiss on the cheek and she drives off. I take my schedule out of my bag that was given to me on the day my mom enrolled me. I have Music, Drama, P.E Theory and then Dance. YAY! I'm happy with these subjects I have today! It made me feel better but I'm still nervous. I've got 12mins left to find my locker and my music classroom or else Imma be late. I found my locker and put my stuff in it. "Damn! You fine girl! Looking good there girl!" I turned around and it's a bunch of boys checking me out, smirking and biting their lips. I gave them a shy smile and gave them a shy wave not feeling very comfortable of what they're doing. I go back to doing what I was doing. "Aye what's yo' name sexy thang?" one of them ask me. I turned towards them "Gabby....Gabby Osmond" I said a bit shy.

I quickly walk off trying to find my way to the music room. I'm walking around outside looking for the room. While I'm walking, I see a very tall guy with black curly hair and brownish tan skin and a girl with brown hair and brown eyes come out of one of the classrooms breathing heavily and fixing their clothes. I know what was happening in there. People just don't know how to wait 'til they're at their OWN place to do 'stuff' like that. The girl walks off with a smirk on her face while the guy is fixing his 'jnr' inside his pants. I look at the time and I only have 5mins left 'til class starts. Maybe if I ask him, I'll be at the music room in no time. I tap his shoulder coz his whole back side was facing me. "Ummm.... excuse me". He took a glance at me then afterwards turned his whole body towards me and leaned on the metal pole next to him. "Yes. What can I do for you gorgeous?" he said biting his lips. "Umm.... I'm looking for the music room. Do you know where it is? I'm new here" I said shyly looking at the concrete. "Oh.... so you're the new girl my boys were talking about OK sure, go to the corridor door there, when you enter that door you walk all the way down the corridor 'til you reach the last door on the left. Then you're there" - "Thank you" - "You're welcome" he said while licking his lips and checking me out. Then out of nowhere, he puts his hands around my waist and pulls me towards him and start kissing me in such a rough way. WTF! I put both my hands on his chest and tried my best to push him away but then he put his free hand and put it behind my head pushing my head towards him making it harder for me to remove myself from him. While he was still kissing me, he took my hand that was on his chest and put it to his crotch that was getting hard. WTF! Didn't he just try soften his 'jnr' not long ago? Really nigga. Soon I was saved by the bell. He removed himself from me. "Ugh! Stupid Bell" he said a little pissed. He lifted me up with my arms trapped as well, kissed my neck and put me back down. "I'll see you later sexy" he said. He tapped my ass then left. He stopped in his track and turned to me.

"My name is Michael....Michael Jackson" and continued walking off.

"WTH just happened?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Pls vote and comment. It's good to have your support. I'm trying to update at least every second day

XOXOXO

tr8jxf2M