Couldn't help himself

Gabby's POV

(After School)

I'm walking home thinking about what happened earlier in the girls changing room.
Did I really do that?

Of course you did you stupid egg.

I never thought I'd give in so quick. Michael's an asshole.

You gave in 'cause you're a slut bitch.

Ok my own mind is not helping me here. I need to go clear my mind.

I turned the opposite way from my home to go to the park.

******

"I'm going hiiigher" I say to myself while swinging on the swing. This does help my clear my mind.

Why isn't there anybody here. It's a nice day to be here.

Gotta do my homework now. I jump off the swing and make my way to one of the benches.

****

I pack my school stuff back in my bag. I'll go home in an hour and go back on the swing.

Before I leave the bench to go back on the swing, I feel someone grab my waist from behind me. "Hey cupcake". Once I heard what that person said, I already knew who it was. "Hello Michael" I say trying to remove his hands from my waist but he holds onto me tighter.

G: "Michael can you let go of me" I say still trying to get his hand off of me. He already knows I want his hands off me.
He then pulls me hard toward him making my whole backslide hit his front hard.

M: "What if I don't want to?" he says quietly in my ear making me shiver.

He traces his lips from my earlobe all the way down to make neck making me tingle.

G: "Michael.....stop".

He doesn't listen to me. He keeps tracing his lips on my collar bone. He's making me tingle.

G: " (gulp) Michael pls don't do this" I say breathing heavily.

He still doesn't listen. He moves his right hand down my stomach to my crotch getting a hold of it making me gasp. Damit! He knows his to make me feel good.

G: "Michael don't do this. We're in public and we just met today!".

M: "There's no one here"

G: "That doesn't matter"

A smirk than appears on his face. He picks me up putting me over his shoulder.

G: "Michael!! What are you doing"

He runs to the public toilet. We go in and he locks the toilet door.

G: "Michael unlock the door I'm leaving".

He doesn't listen to me.

G:"Fine. I'll do it myself".

Right when I'm about to touch the door, he goes in front of me. I look up at him and his eyes darken making me a bit scared.

M: "I tried to respect you command but I can't help myself. I want you".

I look at him and back away from him. I'm so scared right now.

He picks me up and kisses me roughly. I felt nothing in that kiss. I didn't want this. Not right now.

G:"Michael! stop!".

Michael doesn't listen he put me back down.  He locks both my hands above my head against the wall.

He pulls my pants and panties down roughly and take it off with my shoes. Fear fills my body. I didn't have the strength to move my hands coz he's got a good grip.
With his free hand he unbuckle his belt and unzips his zipper on his jeans. Than his 'jnr' springs out. My eyes widen. I forgot about how huge he was. I tried to moves as hard as I could to get outta here but he too strong.

G:"MICHAEL!! DONT DO THIS LET ME GO I WANNA GET OUTTA HERE-"

He lifts my left leg holding onto it and covers my mouth with his hand. He brings his lips to my ears. He whispers to me.

M: "You better stay quiet and you better not scream or the whole school is gonna know this".

A tear escapes from my eye. Why is he doing this to me? I thought he would respect me like earlier today.

After what he said he slams himself in me causing me to scream but his hand was still covering my mouth. So many tears falling down my cheeks and unto his hands. I never felt such pain in my life. I didn't think anyone would do this to me. This is against my will.
He's too busy feeling the pleasure to notice that I'm crying and that I am in pain.

M:" Aaahh... Fuck!! you're to tight girl. I've never had such a tight pussy" he says breathlessly. He goes faster and harder causing me to cry even more.

M:"Ooohhh... Shit I'm almost there" he moans.

Within a few more thrust, he cums inside of me. He's still stands in his sex position trying to catch his breath.. He gets a txt message from somebody.

M: "Gotta go cupcake. I'll see you at school tomorrow".

He gives me a sloppy kiss on the cheek before pulling himself outta me and buckling his belt. After that, he's outta my sight.

I slide down the wall and continue crying. I cannot believe that happened.

So much for saving my virginity for that special someone.

To be continued.......