Chapter 32

As the test was around the corner Aomine got incredibly serious and spent less time teasing Sayuri or fighting with Akira. Both of them grew a little jealous as Aomine suddenly stopped showing them attention. Sayuri did her best not to let it go to her head, and Akira merely took his loneliness out on Sayuri being more affectionate then usual. 

Aomine made good progress and was bound to pass by Sayuri's expectations. And the beach trip was a go. As they day fell upon them Sayuri was a little sad as Aomine didn't come to pick her up for school that day, he had informed her before that he would be studying extra that day and wouldn't be able to pick her up. 

She felt lonely put tried to think positively. This small sacrifice of time would mean more time latter. She sighed as she tried to convince herself. When did his presence became such a need, such a desire, maybe she really could fall for him at this rate. As her mind started to think of silly little things about love, she tried to ignore it. She was still worried she'd convince herself of something that wasn't real. 

As she made it to school she was greeted by Momoi who was enthusiastically congratulating her on her miracle, getting Aomine to study.  As they walked to class together they chatted about silly girl things, the kind of things Sayuri never thought she'd talk about, things like clothes and sleepovers. She was dominating the conversation again her talkative side showing again. 

As they went their separate ways Sayuri was greeted by Fujimoto. He giggled and waved at her across the classroom. "Good morning Sayuri." He said dashing up to her at a surprising speed with bright wide eyes and a loyal smile that you thought only dogs could have. "Good morning Haruki." She greeted him again. His hello was followed by a few others in the class. She'd recently been approached more and made a few friendly acquaintances. 

"Will Daiki be joining you us for the beach?" Fujimoto asked as she took her seat and pulled out her novel to pass time with. She glanced up at Fujimoto and answered him. "I'm sure he will pass his test with flying colors, he's put a lot of effort, after that he'll be joining us." I wish I could've joined you're study sessions, I bet you'd make a beautiful and lovely teacher." Fujimoto said with a kind and complimenting smile. Sayuri blushed a little and smile with a giggle.

"I guess I have to be a good teacher to get Aomine to pass." She said setting her book down in favor of a conversation with Fujimoto. "Hey, Kobayashi has been tutoring Daiki Aomine." A male student suddenly exclaimed with feigned surprise. He suddenly approached Sayuri's desk along with a female student. Sayuri reconsidered the boy, he sat next to Fujimoto, She didn't quite remember his name, much less the girls. 

"Hey, how'd you manage that?" The girl spoke tilting her head over to face Sayuri how peered up at them a little shyly. "You and Aomine are dating right?" The boy added onto the question. Sayuri was a little nervous have been asked that question so suddenly but quickly gained her courage and thought up her best reply. 

"To be honest he bullied me." She said with a smile and a pout as she thought about it. "But that's just how me meet, now he still bullies me but I don't mind it much anymore, besides he's kind of cute." She said answering honestly. "That's weird, Aomine's kind of scary if you ask me." the girl said. "I'll admit he's handsome though." She said on the side with a hint of a smile as the girl accepted the fact. 

After that short chat the teacher entered class and the students hurried to their seats. Sayuri was a little proud she had kept such a neat conversation. Talking among others wasn't that hard. 

When the lunch bell rang Sayuri started towards Aomine's classroom, She wanted to eat lunch with him. Quickly dashing down the halls with an excited skip in her step she had yet to say good morning to him today, that would be the first time in time weeks she hadn't greeted him, and she wasn't about to break her streak.