Chapter 7

"Who?!!" I ask looking scared. Gabriel was stepping in front of me ready to kill something.
"Who let that man in the gate? I want them brought up here, now." He ordered and everybody ran to complete this order.
"I need to go see him, Gabriel. If I don't go he'll know something so up. I don't think he's here to hurt me. " I said as I head for the door. Gabriel was right behind me. We walked down to the library. Gabriel opened the door and went in first but held the door for me. At first I did see anyone.
"Evelina wow you look just like your mother." Came a voice I knew but couldn't remember where I had heard it. I looked up at the second story of the library. Van Helsing tall and older looking. When he smiled you could see his fangs. Her mother's brother she remembered him now by his voice.
"How long has it been Uncle Van." I said smiling. When my dad hadn't been there. My dad was always on business as king.
"Oh, man I can't remember. You were still a little girl when I buried you. Now, look at you all grown up and about to have a child of your own." That is when I frowned.
"How did you know I was pregnant? I haven't told anyone, yet." He just laughed and smiled.
"Remember I'm a vampire, my dear." Then he jumped from the second story to the first. Walked over and gave me a hug. When he pulled back he asked, "Which one of these fine men is the father?" He looked from Gabriel to Allen with wonderful.
"The father is this man over to your right, Gabriel." I said with a smile.
"So, did I miss the wedding or were you waiting for me.?" He was still smiling like he had just won a war.
"We haven't discuss the wedding. We have a small problem at the moment." I looked at Gabriel for help. He reached over and grabbed my hand.
"What is it my, dear? You can tell me anything, Evelina." He reached for me than stopped.
"An army of vampires are coming here to fight us. For my hand in marriage I have until they get here to make up my mind or it's war. The leaders name is Van Helsing." I looked at him with sad eyes.
"Oh, sweetheart you don't think my people are really coming to fight to get you." His smile changed to something wicked.
"Because, their coming here to kill you and your husband. But since your not married we will wait for the baby then kill you and the baby." Gabriel got in front of me.
"Why did you really come here Van? To kill her yourself?" His voice was so pissed off. Van just started laughing.
"Your going to protect her? She will kill everything you care about. Evelina is dangerous." Van Helsing growled.
"If you can say that then you don't know her at all. So, you have two chooses. Either leave and never return or we can kill you here and now. Your choice and make it fast you have pissed me off more than anyone I have ever met." Gabriel still had his hand on mine with a grip that wanted to kill him.
"There is on problem with what you just said I'm not really in this room." With that he disappeared euthanasia evil laugh.
"What are we going to do?" I said worried about my baby and people. Gabriel turned around an looked me. He lend in and kissed me with all his love.
"We will have to fight." He said when he pulled back.