5 Years Later

James and Lily were in Dumbledore's office again.

" Do you remember what I told you five years ago?" Dumbledore asked.

"Yes," said Lily and James together.

" I want you to travel to the place where 'You Know Who' hid one horcrux" Dumbledore told them. " I am guessing you have learnt what a horcrux is?" Dumbledore asked them. James had heard of one from his parents speaking about one but because Lily grew up with muggle parents, she had never heard of one before. Dumbledore gave Lily a book from his private collection of books

"Read this," he told her. Lily took the book. The front cover was empty except for a strange symbol. It was a triangle with a circle in it and a line through it's middle.

" I want you to take this sword and destroy the locket. I can give you a head start." he said. " Take hold of my arm," he told them. They held his arm and suddenly they were in a cave. A boat was drifting against the edge of the rocks. The dim light coming from the a mount of rocks gave Lily and James less courage. They slowly walked into the boat. The old wooden planks the boat was made out of creaked as James kicked the boat off the side of the rocks and into the black, shimmering water. On the other side of the water was an island made out of huge rocks. They got out of the boat and slowly crept up to what seemed like a sink without a plug hole. On the side of the sink there was a fairly big shell. " Look! The locket's in there!" Cried James excitedly. They quickly picked up the locket from the bottom of the water. They laid the locket on the flattest rock. They were not conident at that moment. Ja,es brought out the sword from his bag and attempted to crush the locket, but it just wouldn't brake. It flew into the water with a tiny "plop" and was gone. Suddenly, Voldemort appeared right infront of them."Finally!", he yelled. He pointed his wand at them. "YOU WILL DIE!", He yelled again. Lily screamed and jumped behind James. Just when Lily and James thought that there was no hope left, Dumbledore appeared! Voldemort glanced at him in horror. He disapparated and they were safe. Dumbledore took them back to Hogwarts.