6 Years Later

James and Lily were getting married today. There were cakes and butter bear and everything you could imagine. The very next day, Lily had a baby.

"what should we call him?" asked Lily

"Let's call him, Harry. After my Grandfather," James suggested.

3 months later James and Lily were watching T.V while Harry was sleeping in his cot. Suddenly the door flew off and in came a hooded creature, Voldemort!

:Run, I'll distract him!", James Shouted. This was a pretty useless thing to do, since he didn't have a wand in his hand.

"AVADACEDAVRA!" Voldemort cried. A horrified body fell to the floor. Voldemort walked up the stairs and laughed. He waved his wand and the door (he knew Harry and Lily were behind it) flew down. Lily screamed.

"Please, no, kill me but spare Harry!"

"Why?"

"Show mercy, show mercy!"

"NEVER! Voldemort never shows mercy"

"Please, I'll do anything just spare Harry"

"AVADACEDAVRA!" Voldemort cried with anger. Lily fell to the floor. Voldemort looked pleased with imself. Harry woke up and started crying. He could sence that something was wrong.

"AVADACEDAVRA!" he cried again. As soon as the curse hit Harry, it backfired off him and Voldemort's powers were destroyed. But for how long... nobody knew...

Harry Potter, son of James and Lily Potter, wasthe only eer survivor of the avadecadvra curse.

The only ever survivor.

The End.