Chapter 5: A Little Less

Rena was sitting outside of a Café Shop right in the middle of the bridge, it was just opened and built and it seemed like it was something Rena just had to try out. She sat alone on the table as she was drinking her large cup of vanilla coffee, with the crème shaped like a heart, with a nice chocolate chip muffin at the side. Although when her coffee was done she was at a blank at what to do, sighing Rena thought maybe she'd be able to sneak back into the manor and head straight to her room. Walking towards the portal's platform, the bright light shined but when she opened her eyes she was still in Hamel not even standing on the platform anymore.

Rena sighed, "Maybe they blocked me from getting home . . ." Rena started to sit on the ground when she felt herself sit on something rather higher than where the ground should be, quickly getting back up, Rena looked behind her and saw the weapons of Add. ". . . Aren't theses weird contraption Add's? What did he called these things?" Rena snapped her fingers trying to remember the name and then she yelled out of no where, "Dominos! No wait, Dynamos! I wonder if you are sentient like Eve's contraptions."

The Dynamos did nothing but just float there, Rena sighed, "Alright time to get you back to your owner." Rena grabbed one of the Dynamos and it just pulled away, Rena raised a brow and reached for them again and they just moved away. "What's with you? Are you really sentient like Eve or her drones." Rena smiled maybe she wasn't going to be alone today, sighing in defeat Rena went towards the portal. "Are you all coming or not?" The light shined around Rena as the Dynamos entered with her, and transported with her to beach and looked around as the Dynamos had disappeared from her side.

"I guess they can't be too far from their jerk of a owner

"I guess they can't be too far from their jerk of a owner." Sighing lightly Rena went towards the large ocean, it was a large beach section for those here, the water was always purified and was never left to be wasted. Rena went towards one of the stores and bought a regular plain black bikini. Rena looked around the beach it was filled with citizens and pedestrians, tying her hair back into a ponytail, Rena looked around for a spot where she could lay. A strong wind forced her to close her eyes as it blew sand around, soon enough Rena opened her eyes and saw a perfect spot made just for her.

A beach chair with drinks on a little table at its side and with a set of towels that were her specifically, and lets not forget the matching umbrella over it. Rena went closer to it as many tried to get closer to it to try and take it but for some reason none would sit in it just stand really close to it. When she finally go to the front she just sat down as if it was nothing, swinging her legs over the chair, Rena completely laid down and it was as comfy as anyone would've guess. Everyone stared at Rena as she sat, all eyes were on her and it got to a point where she didn't like it.

Rena stood up from the chair and headed straight towards the water, she dived in and rose back up, not only was the water refreshing it made her skin glisten against the sun. Rena heard many whistles and calling for her to go over but she just swam farther out into the water. Although she soon got tired of swimming alone and started to swim back, but something pulled her under the water, with shock and freight Rena started to struggle under the water but the water soon started to enter her lungs.