Chapter 10: I'm Not Alone

Rena sat in her room, her entire being was just hidden away from society, what she had done, her anger did. She wasn't used to what was happening this wasn't like her at all, and she really didn't know how to control it. Rena needed to calm down but it seemed like it was impossible for her, she bit her thumb nail and just paced around the room back and forth. She heard a knock and instantly thought it was one of the men, opening the door very lightly that it only opened about a new inches, "What is it?" Rena didn't dare look out of the room she didn't want to phase anyone that she did such a thing to.

A hand slipped passed the doorframe and a pint tub of ice cream was in front of Rena, taking it lightly, Rena looked at the door and saw Aisha. "Hey . . ." Rena opened the door more and let her through, "So I heard that you made Ciel fly and made Elsword become a potted plant." Rena looked away in embarrassment, "Don't be like that, c'mon lets just relax and enjoy ourselves." Rena really hasn't talked to Aisha since this entire ordeal started, but Aisha basically is Rena's best friend.

Opening the tub of ice cream Rena saw it was her favorite, cookie dough, "You know me so well." Handing the elf a spoon, Aisha started eating her tub of vanilla ice cream her favorite, Rena sat on her bed as Aisha joined her as she jumped on the bed. Aisha asked what happened, Rena sighed heavily, "If I tell you will you promise not to tell this to anyone." Aisha waved her hand to show the meaning of saying Of course, eating her ice cream Rena started her story. "Well . . . " As Rena told her story and Aisha paid attention with them enjoying their food. "And that's what basically happened, thanks Aish for not laughing."

Rena looked at Aisha she looked like she was basically going to die if she didn't laugh, facepalming herself Rena simply said it was okay to laugh now. Bursting into tears Aisha started laughing herself to death, breathing deeply Aisha was trying to form words but it ended up being simple nothingness. "So-So let me get this straight Ren, you turned my boyfriend into a potted plant and Ciel into a wall ornament cause you can't control your new strength." Rena nodded as she finished her ice cream, placing her tub at a desk she stretched herself out.

Laying on top of all of her pillows Rena looked up at the ceiling, "I have even worse news." Aisha looked up at Rena as she tried to get the most frozen bit of ice cream off, "I fallen in love again." Aisha rolled her eyes and simple asked who it was this time, Rena hugged one of her pillows tightly and spoke in a broken almost whisper like voice, "A-Add . . ." Aisha dropped her spoon and got closer to Rena and told her to say the name again, she spoke a little louder as she had a hard blush coating her face. "A-Add."

Aisha basically dropped everything and almost screamed if it wasn't for Rena's hand finding her mouth and covering it. "Him! Ren when you say fall in love you usually mean like Glave or even Lento from Altera, not someone from the team." Rena looked down and blushed even more as she hid her head in the pillow like a little turtle. "Oh my god, wait but aren't you with Raven?" Rena shook her head as she explained what had happened between  the two, "That asshole! I will beat him personally with my staff for doing that to you." Rena waved it off, he wasn't worth the time or the strength to beat him, "Either way what are you going to do Ren, I mean are you going to tell the guy."

Rena shook her head, now why in the world would she tell a guy she never even talked to before she liked him. "Hey, tomorrow we should have a free day, so want to invite everyone to go to the beach. " Aisha thought about it for a second before Rena cut her off, "I'll pay for everything." Without blinking Aisha quickly said deal, Rena laughed lightly as she looked at her hands, they stopped bleeding and soon enough she unwrapped the bandages. Her skin was fine and looked like no scar was left, Aisha looked down at her hands and was amazed asking how, "Well elves naturally heal faster but I'm said to be the fastest since I born withing the forest while the rest were within the village, so I have a stronger connection with nature making my healing a lot faster."