DeanmonXReader

"Hello

"Hello." A deep voice breathed hotly over your neck as you sat down your groceries on the kitchen counter. You turned around to face him as his eyes switched to black. "Who are?!" His hands trailed along your waist to your breasts, lifting you up on the counter and pushing your things on the ground. Glass broke loudly as he continued to caress your body."Don't remember?," His eyes went back to green and it hit you. DeanWinchester. The famous one night stand you always talked about. "Now you recall me? That night I fucked you numb?" He snickered, licking his bottom lip as you rethought the memories of that night in your head."Why are you here?" Your breath and tone were shaky, trying not to seem scared and horny as hell."Hmm, I think you know why." His hands pushed your dress up revealing your red lace underwear. You were still confused about whathe was. You stopped his hands, causing him to look up at you."What are you?" Dean laughed evilly, grabbing your chin and bringing you inches from his mouth. "Your worst nightmare." His lips finally met yours and his tongue fought yours for dominance. Dean obviously won.His hands went back to your panties and pulled them off, throwing them into a mysterious spot of the house. His fingers went straight to work on your sex. You moaned into Dean's mouth as he refused to end the deep kiss. You felt a smirk form against your face as you begged Dean for more. He pulled you back off the counter, making you look like a child. You were barely to his chest. He reached for the ends of your dress and fully pulled it off, flinging it into the abyss. His hands went behind your back, pulling you closely as he unclipped your bra. Again, throwing it into the dark.Dean's eyes judged you, licking his lips after. "Bend over." He demanded. You gave him an innocent look and did as he said. You bent over the kitchen counter, hearing Dean undress behind you.His hand slapped your ass, leaving a soft squeeze. Dean positioned himself at your entrance, gliding himself in roughly. This Dean wasdifferent. He was a sex machine, and rougher than last time. But youweren't complaining. Dean's hand tangled in your hair, tugging it so your eyes met his emotionless, black ones. His lips arched up in a smirk, watching your face as he thrusted into you at full speed. "Dean, fuck." His fist wrapped itself around your neck.His hand slapped you again, still making you keep eye contact with him as you struggled for air and sanity. "You little slut.." Dean kissed you, grunts of pleasure left his lips into yours. "All bent over for me," You gasped as he slapped you harder than before, "Willing to do anything to cum." He snickered. Your body's thrusting and grinding together echoed the whole house. Dean gripped your right leg, bringing it up on the counter, letting him hit new spots and explore you deeper. "DEAN." His hands swiftly came around to cover your mouth. "Shh.." Dean grunted louder, muting your hand covered muffles.You layed your head onto the counter, clawing at the wood to keep from yelling. Dean was close. His grunts and groans become more rugged and dangerous. Dean put his hand down between your legs and tried to make you climax. His fingers worked in a circular motion, pushing you closer with each touch. "Come for me, (Y/N)." His breath hitched, trying to hold back his own climax.His hands worked faster, his thrusts deepened, and you climaxed, feeling Dean release into you as you clenched around him.+His name poured out of your uncovered mouth as you came down from your high. The cold air hit your back as you looked around to see Dean had left. You stood up, running your fingers over your sore bruised body. "He'll be back." You told yourself, picking up your clothes and getting in the shower..