toys

You were sitting in the map room when you heard your name being called through the bunker, sighing as you closed your laptop and let your bare feet follow the sound of Dean's voice to your shared room.

"Hey, babe, what's up?" you asked from the doorway. He stood from the desk and stalked over to you, his intentions becoming crystal clear as he flashed you a dark smirk, his hooded green eyes burning into the skin exposed by your shorts and tank top.

"I wanna try something, sweetheart." he purred, reaching out and taking hold of your waist, sinking down and crashing his lips hungrily against yours. You sighed into the kiss, moaning as he slipped his tongue into your mouth, his hands pushing up your top to knead your bra covered breasts. You instantly felt your core growing damp and before you could get with the program he pulled away.

"Shit, Dean. Really taking advantage of Sam being gone, huh?" you laughed breathily as he urged you to the edge of the bed with nothing but a predatory look.

"Take your clothes-" he didn't even get the chance to finish his sentence before you started ripping your clothes from your body, his dark chuckle filling your ears as you stood before him in nothing but your heated skin.

"Such a good girl for me. Like I said, I wanna try something, Y/n."

"Fuck, anything." you panted with need. He simply smirked and turned round, grabbing his laptop and setting it down on the bed. He winked as he kneeled, retrieving the black box that contained your toys from under the bed, placing it beside his computer.

"Dean?"

"I wanna watch you, baby. Use what you gotta use, watch whatever you want, I want you to get yourself off for me."

"What if I wanna use you?" you purred, tracing your fingers over his chest and down his stomach, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"One rule, honey: No touching each other. Now get to it."

He pulled away from your touch, smirking as he peeled off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants, taking a seat in the computer chair facing the bed. You crawled onto the bed; opening your box of toys and pulling out your underwear teaser, slipping it into your folds and turning it on as you pulled his laptop into your lap. The gentle hum between your legs made you roll your hips into it as you pulled up your favorite site, clicking the play button and biting your lip as a couple started undressing each other. You sat facing him, rubbing your legs together as the vibrations teased you, your hands palming and pinching your nipples. You shifted so you were kneeling; your legs open wide as you pushed the teaser around your slickening folds, sighing as the buzz jolted through your clit. He palmed his erection, pulling it out as moaning started to sound from the computer, your head falling back as you squirmed under the gentle buzz.

Your eyes flew open as your phone started ringing from the corner of the bed, Sam's face popping up on the screen. You quickly paused the video and answered the phone, your free hand still pushing the teaser through your lips.

"Hey, Sam, what's up?" you asked, biting your lip as he spoke to keep yourself from moaning. Dean watched with wide eyes as you spoke to his brother, each of your replies coming after longer and longer pauses as you continued pleasuring yourself for him. With a wicked grin you pulled the teaser away and tossed it into his lap, his eyes growing that much wider as he saw your slick covering it. When he looked back at you you'd grabbed your dildo from the box, rubbing it against your wet pussy before pulling it up to your lips.

"No, Sam. I'll have to ask him next time I see him." you answered casually, smirking at Dean before pushing the dildo into your wet mouth, sucking and licking it while Sam continued talking on the other end. Dean bit his lower lip to keep in the deep groan begging to erupt from his chest as you rubbed it against your slit, slowly pushing it in and letting your head fall back. You rested the base of it on the bed and lowered yourself onto it, Dean's lust clouded eyes watching as it disappeared inch by inch into your soaking pussy. When you'd bottomed out on it you rolled your hips, pulling the phone away from your face as a tiny moan slipped past your lips.