👻5😥

Talia August
I woke up then walked into the bathroom taking a shower. I then put my clothez on (mm). I then put Yana in a red camo shirt with the number 1 on the back w/ sum black leggings and sum hoverkicks. Then I let  her hair free. I grabbed my PINK bag and put my fiji water,Yana's sippy cup,hotel card,and my keys. Everyone knew about Yana so they treat her like shes been here. I picked her up layed her on my bed on the bus. Then we packed up and was about to leave till Leloo and  my enemy  laughing and stuff. I fluffed my hair and walkdd back into the room.

"T im hungry" Yana said sleepily.

" ok" we got up and I grabbed her some goldfish.

Leloo was busy at practice and left his phone. I went thru the name. 👅side hoe😛

👅SideHoe😛- can you slide over while ole girl sleep.

Ogleloo- yea she aint gone know about us but ill have to tell her sooner.

👅SideHoe😛- aight bae tonight @ 9

I screenshotted the text messages and sent them to me. I went insta posted.

foreal.itlia: some people can fake love 😣 He is cheating but luckily I aint gone say nun imma let him find out I know. Once a hoe always a hoe.

I then put my phone in my pocket. We hopped on the bus. Then I walked into the girls bunk bed. All the girls piled in. The room was dirty,clothes, makeup, hair accesories,purses. I then found put there was a party. So I got dress in this.

I put on some all black retro 12 jordans

I put on some all black retro 12 jordans. Then I left my hair fluffy.

"Where you going T " Yana said as she looked up from her tablet

"Big Girl stuff" I said putting on my boy tears case on.

"Alrigt bye" she walking off to Morris room

I walked off the bus to see Leloo and Pennine  kissing. Penelope Louis. She always hated me we used to be bestfriends till she thought she was better than me. I left it alone then we drove to the party. When we walked in every one was puking,dry humping,sexing,dancing, or taking shots. I grabbed one bottle on tequila.

Malea P.O.V
We were having fun till the crowd turned to a girl dancing on the bar with a bottle. It was Lia. When some white dude tried to get her down she hit him with a bottle. Instead I got her down. We sat down as I took a breather. We then walked home. I saw Ayleo with the bitch so I flicked his head. Cause poor Mateo had to carry her.

"Thxs Mateo" she said giving him the smallest peck on the lips.

He then started blushing. We walked into our room to see Yana sleep on Talia's bed. Talia then jumped into her Family reunion shirt and short shorts.

---------------------------------

Havent been posting cause been with my great uncle Tom Joyner.