#15#

Malea P.O.V
I woke up to a beautiful morning my phone was blowing up. I walked to the shower when I slipped on nike slides. I went into the kitchen to see Talia helping Egypt put her gladiator shoes.

"Hey Malea" Talia said handing Egypt her bag.

"hey where u going"

"Well me and bae are going out" she said pointing at her Egypt

They walked out the door. Singing to Needs by Elhae. That girl sings  to any song her momma or daddy plays.

Talia P.O.V
We got in the car driving to my moms house. When I got there my mom told me she was sick. I got sad cause  she doesnt  know what it is. My dad well he went MIA.
I stayed there for an hour then left Mateo was gonna meet me at  Claires. We went to the mall I got my nails done then bought my babe some new shoes. We walked into claires I bought her these  cute cat ears.  Mateo walked in then my baby kissed me. And left.

"BYE MOMMY"she screamed while holding  his hands.

I made it home passing out on the floor. Mateo has Egypt  till Sunday cause Monday I will file some papers for Egypt to go to daycare.

2 days later.

I put on my white shirt with khaki jordache jeans. I love you to the moon and back hoodie. Egypt wore a white uniform with the same pants but she had on her black and blue jordan retro 12s. I put her Moon Sun Neptune Hoodie on it was an turquoise. I then grabbed her Unicorn Backpack with her name on it.

"Lets go Migdet" I said grabbing my keys.

So there was this bitch blowing my phone  up. I got mad but chilled.

We made it to this daycare called "La Academy" I smiled as we pulled  up.

(Made that up btw)

"Ma I gotta pee" Midget whispered as we walked thru the door.

"Hi im Ms.Roberts and you must be Talia Aslina and this must be cute Egypt  Bowles"

Roberts and you must be Talia Aslina and this must be cute Egypt  Bowles"

"Hi" we said.

"Um excuse me where is the bathroom" I questioned.

"Down the hall make a right and there will be multiple bathroom doors"

Egypt hopped on my back and we ran. After our break I signed her up and put the list of people that can pick her up.

"Well I will show you her class now" Ms.Roberts said.

Well we followed her and Egypt saw her bestfriend Koko. Yep she has a bff.  But I kissed her then left.

Woah!

Well my next book will be on DK4L. 😋