Chap2✨

Soo, second chapter ! So far, I quite like how the story is rolling . I'm trying my best to make the story unique, and not similar to any others . 💓🤘🏾

- Angel
________________________________

Ahniya

So please accept me for who I am
And please accept me for what I do ...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm . Stretching as I made my way out of bed, I took another shower just so I could get as much of him off me .

30minutes later, I came out brushed my teeth, and got changed . I decided on wearing : a red hoodie , a white crop top and some grey legging - joggers . To complete my outfit I decided on wearing some Jordans . Outfit in mm

I sat at my vanity and started on my makeup, I tried my best to cover all the bruises . I then went on to my hair, I just moisturized it before straightening it.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs, I heard someone in the kitchen . I just hoped it wasn't Tony, I slowly walked down the steps and entered the kitchen .

A gave a sigh of relief when seeing it was my little brother .
''Shit, watchu breathing so heavy fo ?''

'' I thought you were Tony .'' I tried to laugh it off, but he caught on and realized something was wrong .

''Yo that nigga didn't fucking touch you did he?'' He yelled angrily

''Where was you last night ?'' I asked trying to change the subject.

''I was at my nigga Jas... wait hell naw, tell me what that son of a bitch did to you?''

I huffed, he wasn't letting this go. Even though he was only 2years younger then me, shit he act like he older then me and my mama combined .

''He hit me .'' I said just above a whisper, I wasn't about to tell my little brother that I got raped .

''Again?!'' He yelled

''Nah this Nigga boutta meet Death !'' He picked his phone up and dialed someones number, the two started conversing .

I found it sweet how he was so protective, shit it was supposed to be the other way round . But i'm broken .

He ended the call, '' Noah is coming down .'' He stated

I gasped, Noah was my older brother . He was the only person I could fully trust other then my bestfriend, and lil bro . I missed him so much, he was currently living down in New Orleans . He was the biggest drug lord, everyone knows not to mess with him or his family.

Well, except Tony . Cause hell, if he knew bout my big bro the nigga wouldn't of layed a finger on me .

''Niyah, Niyah !'' I looked over to my bro to see him snapping his fingers at me.

''Yeah?'' I laughed

''Its almost 8 o'clock ''

''Oh shit''

''okay bye I love you'' I quickly said grabbing my stuff and running out the door .

''Likewise'' he said

Omniscient

Whitmore High

Ahniyah parked her car in the school parking . When she heard the school bell ring .''Shit'' she mumbled

She checked her phone 8:25am .
She sighed and made her way to her first lesson, their was no point in going to her form room . She looked at her schedule, ''English'' she sighed .

Once she arrived she saw her bestfriend Lianna walking down the hall, she ran and jumped on her . ''Babyyyy'' Ahniyah squirmed .

''Hey boo'' Lianna replied

We talked and talked until everyone had made their way into the class .

Ahniyah got a few whistles, and ''yo ma's '' when most of the boys walked in . She rolled her eyes and laughed .

One thing she enjoyed at school. Was the attention, sometimes it'd get real annoying . But other days when she got beaten up the night before by Tony, she'd like to be complimented. It made her feel better about herself.

LUNCH

Ahniyah

Lianna and I walked over to our usual spot in the cafeteria . We sat down next to everyone and started conversing amongst ourselves .

''Yo Ny'' my friend Caairo called over to me .

''Wassup ?'' I said as I turnt my head in his direction.

''My friend throwing a big ass house party tonight you wanna come ?''

''Sure, text me the address''

''Coo'' he replied.

''Li, you wanna go ? '' I asked Lianna .

''Girll, of course I do'' we both laughed and continued eating our food .

________________________________

Okay, so i'm not too sure if I like this chapter . But I hope you guys enjoyed it !

What do you guys think about Eli ?

What do you think Noah will do when Ahniyah tells him about Tony ?

- Angel