Chap3🕊

Hey y'all , how you enjoying the story so farr ?!

Happy Sunday !

                           - Angel
_________________________________
(Lianna in mm)
Ahniya

'' Lianna , hurry up ! ''

''I'm coming , chillllll !'' She yelled back .

She walked out the bathroom, looking fly as hell. I wish I could dress like that, but i had to cover up my bruises.

''Girl, you look flawless . '' I exclaimed twirling her around .

''Makeup poppingggg b '' she said
''Why so safe though, be free girl !''

I sighed . ''I wish I could'' i whispered
''He aint hit you did he ?'' She asked

I nodded . She ran over and embraced me into a warm hug .

I tried not to cry, but the tears fell . My makeup was ruined

''Eli told me Noah was coming down to sort this shit out'' she said
I nodded

''Don't worry babygirl, he gonna get what he deserves, stop crying .'' She whispered.

We stood hugging each other for a few more minutes before we done my make up over again.

Soon after we left the house, I drove to the address Caairo had sent me.

House party

House party

We made our way into the house. Loud music thumped from the speakers, we entered as the smell of body odour and weed hit us like a truck.

''Woahhh'' i said as i covered my nose. So many people were here.

''Yall need some deodorant'' ,

''Here you go, thank me later.'' I laughed as Lianna handed out deodorant

''Girl you got no chill.'' ''Lets find Caairo and everyone, I stated.

15minutes later

''There y'all are.'' I said as I gave everyone a hug.

''Yeah, we just wanted to chill bef-''
He didn't even get to finish his sentece, as gunshots fumed through the house. Everyone started to scream, as masked men made there way through the doors and windows.
I ducked down, and started going in the direction of the stairs. ''Yall come on, we gotta get out of here !'' I yelled as the screaming grew and more and more bodies fell to the ground.