vol. 2 Take Over

When I wake up and notice I over slept again and I run to work. When I get to my desk and start working I heard someone call my name it was sasai. I waved and said hey but he didn't look happy to see me and he told me "the boss wants you. I'll show you to his office". When we reached mr. Tanaka's office sasai said "remember what I told you yesterday". Then he walked away.

*knock*knock* mr. Tanaka may I come in. ..... there was no answer for a minute then he said " yes you may". When I went into his office it had an old fashion style to it. Tanaka says "take a seat please". *sits down on chair* tanaka asks "why were you late again today". In a small voice I answer "I over slept again".

Mr. Tanaka moves towards me and corner me in the chair with both of his arms blocking a way of an escape. I sit their puzzled at the situation. But when you get a closer look at mr. Tanaka you'll see some sweat dripping down his nape. His lips so juicy, nice and round. As I stare at him my checks fluster up, bright red. Mr. Tanaka's hand rub my face and his hands slowly goes to my shirt. He stops at mid way down my shirt he then, unbuttons my shirt. As he expose my skin, he licked his lips. He looked like a wild wolf ready to feast on his prey.

I couldn't say a word I was froze. Then he said "I'm going to take you innocence away from you". When he said that he had a sinister look on his face. Again he moves slowly down to my v line. Reaches for my pants, I immediately try to stop him but he pull my hand away and said "are you trying to disobey your boss". While saying that he was holding one of my hands back. I looked him in his eyes with a puppy face. he unzipped my pants. And in a loud I said "no" and with the hand that was free I tried to zip up my pants. After that, he had me pinned, with both of my hands pinned to the arms of the chair. He looked at me with frustration and hungry. "Mr. Tanaka please stop" I said in a soft voice. Next, with a smile he said "if you really don't want me to why are you hard". I looked down and was notice I hard. Then mr. Tanaka said "this is your second time being late. It's time for your punishment". I was shocked at the words mr. Tanaka said. I couldn't stop blushing at those words.

Mr. Tanaka let go of both of my hands go. He looked at me and lean towards my face, I tried to lean back but I couldn't. Our face was so close I could feel his breath on my face, it smell sweet like cake and ice cream. Then he kissed me. My body felt like it was on fire, as he took my breath away with a kiss. I couldn't help but want more then a kiss. Then we stopped kissing and again he unzipped my pants, I was harder then before. Then he starting giving me a blow job. The feeling was overwhelming me, I lost control and let out a moaning sound. Then mr. Tanaka stopped and said "you don't want your co-workers to over hear now do you". I covered my mouth immediately after he said that. I felt like I was losing my mind as he continued. I just couldn't keep quiet my voice slipped through my hands. But mr. Tanaka didn't stop he went faster. "I am almost at my limit, I cannot go any farther, stop" I said trying to convince him to stop. I couldn't stop myself and I came on his face. Next he kissed me but this time with his tongue. As we pulled our mouths apart their was a thin bridge of saliva connecting our lips and dripped down our mouths.

Then he pull off my pants and licked his middle finger. Then he press his middle finger against my butt. As his finger goes inside of me it moves back and forth. At first it felt disgusting but as he kept doing it I eventually started to feel good. "Are you ready for me to put it in" mr. Tanaka asked. "You mean your going to put your cock inside of me" I replied. "What a stupid question of course" he said while chuckling. He didn't even let me replied to what he said when he pulled down his pants and took off his underwear. "Rather you want to or not i'm going in" he said with a serious look on his face. Then he forcefully turned me around with my ass sticking out. "No! Im not ready for this" I said loudly. Then he said "I heard you need money to pay for your mothers surgery". I turned around and asked "where did you hear that from". "Who do you think paid for you to come to Japan. I heard it from you, because of your circumstances I paid for you to come here. I was the person you talked on the phone to about it" he said. I didn't say nothing I was shocked, I didn't think I was talking to my boss on the phone. "So if you don't want to get fired you'll do as I say, right" he asked. "Yes" I replied in a quiet voice. "Speak up" he yelled. "Yes!" I said loudly and shocked. I didn't know why this was happening to me but I knew I needed the money for my mother so I can't just quit. Then mr. Tanaka thrust his cock inside of me. "Please stop it hurts, your going to rip my insides open" I said panting. "So you are a virgin. I didn't know a virgin could be so good at subduing people" he said while chuckling. "I never subdued anyone" I said confused. Then he replied "you couldn't see the way you was staring at me when I cought you from falling". Before I could say another word, again mr. Tanaka thrust in and out of my hole. I couldn't say a word but the room was filled with moaning sounds and panting sounds. As he was thrusting me he began to stroke my cock, faster and faster until I came from both my cock and my anis. "I'm not done yet" mr. Tanaka said. As he kept going, I had no more sense of value, I wanted more and more. I wanted him to never stop. I wanted him to pound me so hard that I wouldn't feel my legs in the morning or even stand. After that, he turned me around, so that im facing him, and started licking, biting, and twisting my nipple. The feeling of my nipples being messed with it felt so good. I moaned even louder when he put his tongue in my butt and licked it fiercely. I couldn't think straight the sensation felt ecstasy. He went faster and faster the wetness of his tongue kept rubbing against my insides and it easily went in and out.

Then out of nowhere *knock knock*
An unknown person said "mr. Tanaka im here to set a date for when we send the documents to company B". Then mr. Tanaka got up put on his clothes, walked towards the door and opened it. I was half on the chair and half off, facing the opposite direction of the door, so the mystery guy didn't see me. They talked about a minute, about paper work. After that the guy left and mr. Tanaka started walking towards me. Then he stopped looking into my eyes and said "we'll finish this later. Now get your clothes on and you can take the day off". I tried to stand up but only to fall back on the floor. Then mr. Tanaka helped me up and and walked me out the door and called me a taxi. And I went home in pain.